[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2017 at 8:10 AM, cyandark said:

April 01 

1. Many of the extra features are of WHM for Reseller accounts.

2. TBA.

It really was an April Fools joke! I'm just kidding though....

I hope all is going well with the project and I'm looking forward to seeing it!

2 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Hello,  

Does this module addresses the issue with the stock's Cpanel module issue of generating too weak of passwords that won't meet the 65+ score requirement? 

I had an order failed late yesterday night and would hate to have to my customers waiting when they shouldn't be...

You can use this module and disable the password field, so the module will generate a strong password valid for cPanel.

24 minutes ago, cyandark said:

You can use this module and disable the password field, so the module will generate a strong password valid for cPanel.

Works for me! 

So a few questions before I plug her in... 

1. Does this module fully support WHM reseller accounts (no root access)? Just like the stock does? 
  2. How do go about implementing this to replace the stock module's services and packages? So the existing clients will be able to manage the service using this module. As well as any additional orders will be provisioned by this module. 

Thank you very much in advance. :)

1. Some users has been reported that not works with resellers. You can try.

2. You need migrate manually the services from the Core Module to this module. Will we release a Importer Plugin with the next version.

18 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Indeed it just doesn't works with it... No errors or anything either. 

The users reported that they get an error when try to add the server to the module, If you add a server and don't get any error, very probably will work. 

15 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I got pass that, it was when it did NOTHING when the cron ran. aka didn't provision the order. 

Probably will not work with your account, You have some Logs in the admin area?