[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

Hi,

I only used 1 server with the Module and Blesta. It was easy, there was no server groups, one server to choose for the packages. But i want to add a second server and to be honest I can not figure out how to set it up.

I added the server to Blesta but I do not know what to set up for the packages. Should the package names be the same on both the cPanel servers, if I select a server group to be used with a packages?

Should I just select the new server for newly created packages? But if I do, the existing customers could still connect to the old server with Blesta?

Could you help me with this?

Thanks.

Hi,

I only used 1 server with the Module and Blesta. It was easy, there was no server groups, one server to choose for the packages. But i want to add a second server and to be honest I can not figure out how to set it up.

I added the server to Blesta but I do not know what to set up for the packages. Should the package names be the same on both the cPanel servers, if I select a server group to be used with a packages?

Should I just select the new server for newly created packages? But if I do, the existing customers could still connect to the old server with Blesta?

Could you help me with this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, All your servers need have the same name in all the packages for use the Server Groups.

Thanks. How does it know which server to create the account on? I saw that I can set up add order (first non full) with the server groups. Is there any way to set up actual order? Let's say I have X and Y server and I want the accounts to be created on X first and the if it is full than Y.

Thanks.

Thanks. How does it know which server to create the account on? I saw that I can set up add order (first non full) with the server groups. Is there any way to set up actual order? Let's say I have X and Y server and I want the accounts to be created on X first and the if it is full than Y.

Thanks.

The module creates the account in the first non-full server. You can't order the priority of the servers, The module checks if is possible to create an account, And creates the account in the first server that is possible

ModuleMatic,

Thank you for maintaining and developing new features into this great module! Are you accepting donations anywhere?

Can you look into why the IP address will not print in a welcome email? I have the IP entered in the 'Hostname' field and then I'm using this tag in the welcome email: {module.host_name}

Should it be {module.hostname} instead?

I'm also having issues getting the nameservers to show up. I'm using this tag: {module.name_servers}

Thanks!

EWH

ModuleMatic,

Thank you for maintaining and developing new features into this great module! Are you accepting donations anywhere?

Can you look into why the IP address will not print in a welcome email? I have the IP entered in the 'Hostname' field and then I'm using this tag in the welcome email: {module.host_name}

Should it be {module.hostname} instead?

I'm also having issues getting the nameservers to show up. I'm using this tag: {module.name_servers}

Thanks!

EWH

Hi,

First of all, I'm glad that you are happy with the module.

If you want send a donation, you can send to order@cyandark.com.

We are working to resolve the problems with the email tags for the next update. :blesta:

Hi,

First of all, I'm glad that you are happy with the module.

If you want send a donation, you can send to order@cyandark.com.

We are working to resolve the problems with the email tags for the next update. :blesta:

i just wanted to ask who maintain this module you or cyandark..:) ,now I see you are on same

Hi!

I am not sure if this is a bug but I can not change (save) a new password for my clients. When I try to edit the password in the admin side (under upgrade/downgrade the is an option for it, but after submitting, the password won't change.

Could you take a look? Is there another way to change customer's cPanel password from Blesta?

Hi!

I am not sure if this is a bug but I can not change (save) a new password for my clients. When I try to edit the password in the admin side (under upgrade/downgrade the is an option for it, but after submitting, the password won't change.

Could you take a look? Is there another way to change customer's cPanel password from Blesta?

This not change the cPanel Password, Only changes the password in the Database. You can Log in as Client and change the password in the Change Password Tab. In the next update I will add an option to change the password from the Admin Area.

This not change the cPanel Password, Only changes the password in the Database. You can Log in as Client and change the password in the Change Password Tab. In the next update I will add an option to change the password from the Admin Area.

Thanks, that would be great.

Looks like an awesome module, however how do I install this on my Blesta installion? As I have no idea on installing a "non out of the box" module that I have to upload to the web hosting space manually. 

Upload the cpanelextended folder to /components/modules/

And go to your Admin Area and in the Settings > Modules > Available search the cPanel Extended Module, And click in the Install Button.

Hi, I had installed and activated the module but having trouble accessing the remote Cpanel server and I cannot understand why your module is not able to. Since it not outputting any logs that I can refer to on my admin side of Blesta. http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5836-how-to-troubleshoot-adding-cpanel-server-invalid-information/#entry41061

Hi, I had installed and activated the module but having trouble accessing the remote Cpanel server and I cannot understand why your module is not able to. Since it not outputting any logs that I can refer to on my admin side of Blesta. http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5836-how-to-troubleshoot-adding-cpanel-server-invalid-information/#entry41061

You have root access or you are using a reseller?

Also having the same problem as above - receiving error 'The connection data you provided is invalid'. 

Nothing in the logs about the module even trying to connect to the CPanel server, I'm also on a reseller account. Double and tripe checked the credentials to no avail.

Thanks you for adding to my case to better assure that I am not viewed as a  "crazy" person. 

The only reason I can think it wouldn't work is because the reseller package wasn't given rights to the API, but I don't use cpanel to get the correct locations you'd have to ask your hosts.

Thanks for the response, I've been using the included CPanel plugin in Blesta for quite some time now with no problems and am continuing to do so until this is fixed so am assuming this can't be the case. 

Thanks for the response, I've been using the included CPanel plugin in Blesta for quite some time now with no problems and am continuing to do so until this is fixed so am assuming this can't be the case. 

If the default works then it's not that issue I mentioned as the default one should work like the extended, but you can't swap from blesta's to this you have to use new packages.

The only reason I can think it wouldn't work is because the reseller package wasn't given rights to the API, but I don't use cpanel to get the correct locations you'd have to ask your hosts.

I can also confirms as above that it purely this extended version and the dev should see what is going on with this. As I do have FULL reseller privileges including the remote access key and being able to refresh it as well (which I tried before stating this is a problem).