About Language

smicroz

Question

7 answers to this question

The translations you made today are not immediately available for download, and do not affect the overall statistics until the page cache is updated. It will say 94% until the page cache is updated, but will not be available in the download until the language files are updated with them, which usually occurs every week or so. I can have them updated later today or tomorrow, at which time you can download the updates and you'll see it increase from 94%.

What you've described is normal. I believe the 0.02% statistic you are referring to represents YOUR personal contribution to the Spanish language. The 94% statistic means that 94% of the entire Spanish language has been translated from all contributors, while 6% still remains untranslated (i.e., no Spanish definitions at all).

If your account has the setting Show Terms set to either In Order or Randomly, then you will automatically be asked to translate terms from the untranslated 6% first. After there is at least 1 translation for every definition in the entire language (i.e. 100% translated), then any additional translations provided will be accepted to improve the quality of the translated definitions.