timnboys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New Screenshots of this working on Blesta V4 will come soon!

Also with possible new features like phone sms/possible voice verification via either twilio or nexmo(depends which is the cheapest to develop & use with).

No Comment is made at all on the new version release date codenamed "FraudRecordv2" which will be a update and major new release for this module to support phone sms and possible voice verification.

• 1 month later...

well we have the anti fraud module working on php v7 and blesta v4:

some screenshots:

shuLCS.jpg

VcTGxl.jpg

more screenshots will come as soon as I make them and redact the details in them no one needs to know.

The Phone Validation isn't working yet due to needing to possibly modify the core order plugin files to make that happen along with the form and html helpers classes dropped made the development of the form for the phone validation have to be rewritten to do it another way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I just wanted to drop a message here that @timnboys had helped me all morning/afternoon being able to put this module in production in place of the Fraud Labs Pro. :) 

I will keep this updated when I start getting orders with this module and see how it "pans out". 

hopefully it works fine for you haven't heard anymore ticket replies so maybe I fixed it finally lol ;)