timnboys

DO NOT Ask for an Audit on any of CubeData's modules/plugins as sorry but if you are just one person asking for a audit sorry but we do not do audits unless a majority of our customers request that.

This module for blesta is like our whmcs addon for the same purpose FraudRecord

A Great addition to your arsenal of fraud prevention tools that ties directly into fraudrecord's api and blesta's fraud system. also stops vpn/proxies as well 

This module or fraud protection module ties directly into blesta and is added as a fraud module in blesta's antifraud folder like so /pathtoyourblesta/plugins/order/components/antifraud/fraudrecord

this module allows you to leverage the ability and large db of bad clients in fraudrecord's db(database) to automatically screen orders and stop them and mark them for manual review stopping the order in their tracks if they are listed in the fraudrecord db. (due to the way blesta works it wasn't possible to mark them automatically as fraud like it is in whmcs sorry about that inconvenience.) 

and also it is configurable in the module to allow you to select the "max fraudrecord report score" to accept for example I could set it to 5 which is fraudrecord's report score scale from 1-10 and 5 being the best balance between 1-10.

and it also uses getipintel.net's api to allow the module to screen for proxy's/vpn's/bad ip's/etc and also stop the order from being provisioned and marked for manual review.

As this module for blesta the same for whmcs makes it automated to check the results from fraudrecord and stop them if listed and if they have points above the max point score you specified in the module settings. forget having to manually lookup someone in fraudrecord as this module bridges that gap by automatically looking them up and screening them for you(though cannot mark them as fraud automatically as explained above only can mark them for manual review as explained above.)

for $3/month/domain 

Trial License is available at the same link for 14-15 days after 14-15 days or on 14-15 days the license will automatically terminate.

Extended Trial Licenses can be also given for people who need extended time to see if it fits their needs(but must be reasonable though as there is no way I would issue 1 year trial licences so just putting that out there incase anyone comes up with a idea like that.) 

V1.2 has been released and now includes using blesta's licensing system instead of whmcs's it took a while like two days or more to figure it out but I am happy to say it uses blesta's licensing manager now and I use blesta as well now instead of whmcs for two reasons the owned license was cheaper then whmcs and also I already had existing clients info in my blesta install so it seemed like a no-brainer.

v1.4.3 has been released including fraud screening on each & every order(required a core edit but it works)

Legacy(Blesta v3) Screenshots:

fraudrecord-scores.png

28 Jan 2016 10-51-37.png

AlwaysFraudCheck1.PNG

AlwaysFraudCheck2.PNG

AlwaysFraudCheck3.PNG

AlwaysFraudCheck4.PNG

V4 Screenshots:

VcTGxl.jpg

Blesta v4 Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

• 2 weeks later...

V1.2 has been released and now includes using blesta's licensing system instead of whmcs's it took a while like two days or more to figure it out but I am happy to say it uses blesta's licensing manager now and I use blesta as well now instead of whmcs for two reasons the owned license was cheaper then whmcs and also I already had existing clients info in my blesta install so it seemed like a no-brainer.

Please feel free if you have already had a trial license to download our updated blesta module on our new site integrated into blesta using licensecart's blesta cms plugin  

New Update to 1.2 Which is version 1.2-update1

it includes moving fully to blesta's licensing manager as blesta's licensing manager bugs have been fixed for the most part for both whmcs and blesta versions.

and both versions are considered stable for now and ready to be used in production with the module+blesta's licensing manager system.

and it also includes new screenshots!

Please see the new screenshots at https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/22

as it appears this forum software doesn't allow me to use .png extension for posting screenshots here.

Okay Thanks to Michael Dance's advice from LicenseCart I have updated the price for a monthly license to $7/month the same goes for both module licenses WHMCS & Blesta!

So now if you was holding off on buying a "monthly" license now you shouldn't worry about that anymore since it is now $7/month.

Also Trial Licenses for both WHMCS and Blesta have been extended to 15 days instead of 5 days!

• 4 weeks later...

Well Finally We are here to bring you a update to 1.2-update1 which now includes a "blacklist" function suggested by michael dance of licensecart it blocks any & every ip listed in the modules settings that are in the blacklist textarea no matter what if it sees one of the ip's that are blacklisted it will block the order and stop it no matter what the condition is.

Please note we also have a php 5.4 version this release though fair warning not sure what is wrong with interworx but don't expect the licensing function to work on interworx on php 5.4 don't know what it is but it didn't want to work so I advise you if you have this problem ditch interworx and go plain cli/ssh and install the latest ioncube loader also note if you are using cpanel you will have to update your ioncube loader outside of cpanel on ssh to v5 latest loader in order to use this module as sorry but I refuse to compromise my code to make a cpanel only version as cpanel won't do everything for you like this(it still only supports v4 loader as far as I know) my advise to you as well ditch cpanel as well and go plain ssh/cli 

Well Finally We are here to bring you a update to 1.2-update1 which now includes a "blacklist" function suggested by michael dance of licensecart it blocks any & every ip listed in the modules settings that are in the blacklist textarea no matter what if it sees one of the ip's that are blacklisted it will block the order and stop it no matter what the condition is.

Please note we also have a php 5.4 version this release though fair warning not sure what is wrong with interworx but don't expect the licensing function to work on interworx on php 5.4 don't know what it is but it didn't want to work so I advise you if you have this problem ditch interworx and go plain cli/ssh and install the latest ioncube loader also note if you are using cpanel you will have to update your ioncube loader outside of cpanel on ssh to v5 latest loader in order to use this module as sorry but I refuse to compromise my code to make a cpanel only version as cpanel won't do everything for you like this(it still only supports v4 loader as far as I know) my advise to you as well ditch cpanel as well and go plain ssh/cli 

So Awesome :) blocks out spammers and idiots :)

post-38-0-11644300-1453978576_thumb.png

New Update released with fraud report status

See Following screenshot below for more info:

fraudrecord-scores.pngThis is a screenshot taken by licensecart aka Michael Dance for showcasing this new feature though details are blacked out to protect user details

This new release 1.1.5 includes the above feature along with bugfixes and more.

New Update released with fraud report status

See Following screenshot below for more info:

fraudrecord-scores.pngThis is a screenshot taken by licensecart aka Michael Dance for showcasing this new feature though details are blacked out to protect user details

This new release 1.1.5 includes the above feature along with bugfixes and more.

Nice work! I see the price is $7/mo on your order page. Do you want me to edit your original post to change it from $20?

More features and other things in the pipeline 

Including new features suggested by LicenseCart aka Michael Dance.

This release will come out soon though I am not going to say any release date to keep my sanity lol and to make sure I don't have to rush to release it at said date to make sure it is the best it can be including being tested & quality assurance tested!

• 2 weeks later...

A issue/bug that was reported by Michael Dance aka Licensecart Has been patched and uploaded to my download manager

Issues Resolved Include:

• VPN API Notification not shown
  • Whitelist Function to allow skipping Of VPN Check while doing other checks still like fraudrecord and blacklist function was not working it is now fixed 

Removed Cpanel Version sorry it just isn't worth the risk.

Sorry I don't want my licensing protection removed that easily.

So if you use cpanel either upgrade to loader v5 or I am sorry I will not support you.

As I don't want my licensing system ripped out so easily.

Sorry for the Cpanel people but hey this is more of a reason to bug cpanel to upgrade their loaders as no one will support the old v4 loader if they don't want to lose money so easily on licensing.

I messed up with the latest upload 1.1.7 I accidently set the ioncube obfuscation level too high which in turn made it impossible for blesta to use it oops sorry the patched/fixed files have been uploaded to my download manager.

This version mainly removes the vardump function that was accidently left in the module by accident when it was being debugged and fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated! includes bug fixes found by michael dance and also now owned licenses for all modules now!

though all owned licenses must have active support/upgrades to get any support or updates/upgrades for the modules after the initial year of free included upgrades/updates and support period ends. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...