Best Joke Ever! - Linux Inside

Michael

This made me laugh so much I was in tears haha...

Three male programmers were in the bathroom standing at the urinals.

The first programmer finishes, walks over to the sink to wash his hands. He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully. He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his hands is dried.

Turning to the other two, he says, "At Windows, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second programmer finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel.

He turns and says, "At Macintosh not only are we trained to be extremely thorough but we are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third programmer finished and walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder.

"At RedHat, we don`t PISS on our hands."

Come on I had to share it haha ;)

• 7 months later...

I heard this one probably a year ago, still funny. But at work I can't stand it when people don't wash their hands.. or they do that quick 1 second hand rinse no soap thing, even worse it just mobilizes all the germs.

Me to! Even worse though is when I'm at a restaurant and see someone not wash their hands!

• 6 months later...

Just to raise the mood in Blesta Foruns, a new reformulated (by me) joke because of the lates security breaches:

Three male programmers were in the bathroom standing at the urinals.

The first programmer finishes, walks over to the sink to wash his hands. He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully. He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his hands is dried.

Turning to the other two, he says, "At Windows, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second programmer finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel.

He turns and says, "At Macintosh not only are we trained to be extremely thorough but we are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third programmer finished and walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder.

"At RedHat, we sometimes PISS on our hands, like in heartbleed, and the recent shellshock, but we trie hard not to"

• 2 weeks later...