Include Client Area With Php Or Iframe

thundercat1981

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you mean Blesta Portal?

It's a third party based on the portal made by Blesta, it has a Blog feature and allows you to make custom pages and your own custom menu, we've got a lot to add but it does the main things we need. 1.2.0 will allow the menu items to be re-sorted, and multi-language. But we need to hire Mujahed full time before we can do that and we need a bit more income to cover the full time wage for our own developer. 

More information in my signature.

Try to use BlestaCMS, is more easy and more secure than the buggy Wordpress. :blesta:

Glad you like it mate. :)

I have to say I really Love Licensecart's Blesta CMS, their support is really nice and I even purchased my Blesta from them... but the problem that I have is that I am a wordpress SEO expert and there are so many features in WP (which I need) that Blests CMS is not capable of.

However as a person who has tried so many integration systems regarding all kinds of scripts .. from forums to billing systems. .. always your first choice should be a native system and then using a third party integration.

So I have a question and I hope you would be able to help me with...

I also have a WHMCS website and I integrated it using this method :

https://squidix.com/library/how-to-include-wordpress-header-footer-in-whmcs/

Would you please tell me if there is any similar method for Blesta so we can use ?

Thank you.

Just change {php} and {/php} to <?php and ?> just be careful and that means if someone can exploit your wordpress they can exploit things on Blesta by using the wordpress config since you are adding it to your blesta installation.  You would edit the /app/views/bootstrap/structure.pdt and good luck as you'll need it :D