Client Navigation Menu Changes

aaronfitz

Question

5 answers to this question

I'd like to modify the navigation menu for clients slightly.

• Remove the "Contacts" link
How do I make these changes?

I'd say you could use the admin tools but you can't remove it, so the only way would be removing it from the database or making your own menu, you could use our plugin for the custom menu (BlestaCMS).

• Change the client name dropdown to just be a display of the name

You can edit the html to change the name:

Find:

<?php $this->Html->_($contact->first_name);?> <?php $this->Html->_($contact->last_name);?> 

Replace:

<?php $this->Html->_($contact->first_name);?>

• Move a couple of the menus that were in the manage account section to the main menu

You can add via the database or use the BlestaCMS and add the menu's manually to your own Menu.

I'd say you could use the admin tools but you can't remove it, so the only way would be removing it from the database or making your own menu, you could use our plugin for the custom menu (BlestaCMS).

You can edit the html to change the name:

Find:

<?php $this->Html->_($contact->first_name);?> <?php $this->Html->_($contact->last_name);?> 

Replace:

<?php $this->Html->_($contact->first_name);?>

You can add via the database or use the BlestaCMS and add the menu's manually to your own Menu.

Any idea where in the database the navigation options for the bootstrap client are? I see in the pdt where it's iterating through them, but not familiar enough with this yet to know where those come from

Any idea where in the database the navigation options for the bootstrap client are? I see in the pdt where it's iterating through them, but not familiar enough with this yet to know where those come from

The database for the menus are in: plugin_actions but I can't find a contacts url so it must be hard coded in you'll have to wait for the developers to help on Monday.