Dedicated Servers & Vps Module

Max

This is bad, we already in contact with Microsoft to SPLA prices, any suggestion besides vmware for VPS windows based?

In addition to Vmware, the module supports Proxmox, Xenserver and oVirt (aka Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization) VPSes as well.

We do not offer Windows to customers ourselves though, so don't know which one works with that best.

• 4 weeks later...

Installed NOC-PS for testing. 
I am getting this error whenever I edit the service / add new service.

I am sure that Blesta interacted with NOC-PS as it created an admin account on NOC-PS.

Any idea what is causing the error?

Oh noes!

Package not associated with NOC-PS server on line 1212 in /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php(712): Nocprovisioning->connect()
#1 /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php(1073): Nocprovisioning->_getMACfromService(Object(stdClass))
#2 /home/hk/public_html/client/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3900): Nocprovisioning->tabDatatraffic(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/hk/public_html/client/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->serviceTab()
#4 /home/hk/public_html/client/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/admin/c...')
#5 {main}

Installed NOC-PS for testing. 

I am getting this error whenever I edit the service / add new service.

I am sure that Blesta interacted with NOC-PS as it created an admin account on NOC-PS.

Any idea what is causing the error?

Oh noes!

Package not associated with NOC-PS server on line 1212 in /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php(712): Nocprovisioning->connect()
#1 /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php(1073): Nocprovisioning->_getMACfromService(Object(stdClass))
#2 /home/hk/public_html/client/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3900): Nocprovisioning->tabDatatraffic(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/hk/public_html/client/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->serviceTab()
#4 /home/hk/public_html/client/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/admin/c...')
#5 {main}

The PACKAGE the service is using, was created as a brand new package in Blesta?

It was not perhaps imported from WHMCS or created in any other non-standard way?

And it shows it is tied to a "NOC-PS management server" in the package settings, like below?

blestav3-moduleoptions-dedi.jpg

Also try editing and saving the package settings just in case.

Oh noes! Package not associated with NOC-PS server on line 1212 in /home/hk/public_html/client/components/modules/nocprovisioning/nocprovisioning.php

Problem can also occur if you were using the universal module first, create services with that, and try to switch them to NOC-PS later.

Instead of using NOC-PS as module from the start.

Is that the case?

Created a bug for that: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3906-changing-module-in-package-settings-does-not-update-module-row-id-of-existing-services/

The problem is indeed caused by WHMCS import. My package was imported from WHMCS and was using universal module by default.

Your module worked perfectly with brand a new package. Now that I need to find a way to convert those services to NOC-PS.

Either way I will definitely want to implement NOC-PS into the next gen of my packages.

Thanks for making this module.

The problem is indeed caused by WHMCS import. My package was imported from WHMCS and was using universal module by default.

Your module worked perfectly with brand a new package. Now that I need to find a way to convert those services to NOC-PS.

Either way I will definitely want to implement NOC-PS into the next gen of my packages.

Thanks for making this module.

1) start with an empty Blesta installation again.

2) unzip NOC-PS module to Blesta

3) create a file blesta/plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/whmcs/5.2/config/nocprovisioning.php with the contents:

<?php
Configure::set("nocprovisioning.map", array(
    'module' => "nocprovisioning",
    'module_row_key' => "ipaddress",
    'module_row_meta' => array(
        (object)array('key' => "host_name", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "ipaddress"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "user_name", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "username"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 1),
        (object)array('key' => "password", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "password"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 1),
        (object)array('key' => "notes", 'value' => "Imported from WHMCS", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "server_name", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "name"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
    ),
    'package_meta' => array(
        (object)array('key' => "producttype", 'value' => "dedicated-manual", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "rebootmethod", 'value' => "auto", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "enable_provisioning", 'value' => (object)array('package' => "configoption1"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "enable_power", 'value' => (object)array('package' => "configoption2"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "enable_datatraffic", 'value' => (object)array('package' => "configoption3"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "enable_console", 'value' => "on", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "enable_sensors", 'value' => "on", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "powerdown_on_suspend", 'value' => "", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "powerdown_on_delete", 'value' => "", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
        (object)array('key' => "deletevps_on_delete", 'value' => "", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
    ),
    'service_fields' => array(
        'dedicatedip' => (object)array('key' => "ip", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
    )
));

4) try WHMCS import again.

• 4 months later...

Updated the module

Changelog NOC-PS module v0.4 

• Fixes running tasks under crontab (was being terminated, because the module attempted to add a log entry with empty $url parameter)
  • Now uses json-rpc instead of xml-rpc to communicate with server. Removes dependency on Zend framework components.
  • Option to enable/disable validation of the SSL certificate of the server.
  • Allow black- and white listing of profiles on a per package basis. E.g. disallow installation of Windows, unless customer bought a Windows server.
  • Adds WHMCS import file.

rescue_system.png

• Adds new simplified "start rescue system" screen, showing only the rescue system profiles. Booting a rescue system profile was previously already possible through the normal "provision" window, but customers did not look for them there...

• 2 months later...