Opennebula Blesta Provisioning Module

timnboys

DO NOT Ask for an Audit on any of CubeData's modules/plugins as sorry but if you are just one person asking for a audit sorry but we do not do audits unless a majority of our customers request that.

This has been sought out forever for there to finally be a opennebula provisioning module for any billing panel so that a provider can use opennebula instead of the properterity solusvm and virtualizor cp's and to you know shake up the status quo as anyone can become a vps provider with solusvm or virtualizor and whmcs or blesta as many people want to have something different then the status quo they want to use a free "cloud" panel like opennebula to run their vps services and not be like everyone else that just uses the usual combo of solusvm+blesta or whmcs 

This provisioning module will allow you to do that and be able to use opennebula as your cp for your vps services instead of what is currently the combo. Be Different and Be Unique in the vps market by using opennebula+blesta instead.

As OpenNebula doesn't cost anything and is great for providers trying to cut back costs on vps panels and also is great for trying to remarket your self as not just "another vps provider" but one that uses the "cloud" as your vps services.

So enough promotional & marketing talk I will just say what it will cost to get this great module(though is subject to change at any time): $7/Month/Per Blesta Install

It can now be ordered at my usual url: https://cubedata.net/order/main/packages/cart/?group_id=1

And will be listed on the marketplace for blesta in a second.

It has been added to the marketplace for blesta now.

This is no longer a placeholder! the module has been released!

This has been sought out forever for there to finally be a opennebula provisioning module for any billing panel so that a provider can use opennebula instead of the properterity solusvm and virtualizor cp's and to you know shake up the status quo as anyone can become a vps provider with solusvm or virtualizor and whmcs or blesta as many people want to have something different then the status quo they want to use a free "cloud" panel like opennebula to run their vps services and not be like everyone else that just uses the usual combo of solusvm+blesta or whmcs 

This provisioning module will allow you to do that and be able to use opennebula as your cp for your vps services instead of what is currently the combo. Be Different and Be Unique in the vps market by using opennebula+blesta instead.

As OpenNebula doesn't cost anything and is great for providers trying to cut back costs on vps panels and also is great for trying to remarket your self as not just "another vps provider" but one that uses the "cloud" as your vps services.

So enough promotional & marketing talk I will just say what it will cost to get this great module(though is subject to change at any time): $7/Month/Per Blesta Install

It can now be ordered at my usual url: https://cubedata.net/order/main/index/cart

And will be listed on the marketplace for blesta in a second.

It has been added to the marketplace for blesta now.

https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/24-OpenNebula%20Provisioning%20Module%20For%20Blesta%20

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay I wanted to use opennebula as well but there was no billing module for it for anything.

So I decided to craft one up. I am glad you like it.

feel free to order a free trial off my website or just jump right in and order the full module for $7/month.

Once I get everything setup I'll be sure to, I'm still in the planning stages. Just one thing, does it come with the source code, or are there plans for Blesta to take on development and make this a standard module? Reason I ask is I would hate to start using this module, only to have it no longer be developed in the future.

Once I get everything setup I'll be sure to, I'm still in the planning stages. Just one thing, does it come with the source code, or are there plans for Blesta to take on development and make this a standard module? Reason I ask is I would hate to start using this module, only to have it no longer be developed in the future.

The code is encrypted for licensing purposes, so sorry the source code won’t be released, and we won’t be going anywhere as I put my heart, blood and soul into my business and if the worst came to the worst we would most likely pass it onto the developers

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, thanks

okay are you still interested in the module?

Just checking up on if you was still interested as you can email sales[at]cubedata.net with your questions and it will pipe that into a ticket inside my blesta for easier reading and faster responses.

note please replace the [at] with @ since that is a anti-spam technique I use to avoid spambots from scraping my emails.

okay a new update to the opennebula module has been made with improvements to hopefully make the client side actions work now.

and also switched to a customized version of the blesta licensing plugin I rewrote part of to make it work after figuring out I couldn't get the original working and it was probably best to modify it anyway for my needs.

please check it out at: https://cubedata.net/opennebula

and yes while we are planning on working out owned licenses with required yearly support/upgrades to get any support or updates for the module we haven't yet settled on the implementation yet and the website is still being redone is another issue but anyway once that gets done we will try linking a owned license possible for all of our modules though they will require yearly support/upgrades to get any updates or support for the modules though.

and will require additional instances licenses for any additional instances of the module on any other blesta install/addon company.

All Modules have been updated with owned licenses though all owned licenses must have active support/upgrades to get any support or updates/upgrades for the modules after the initial year of free included upgrades/updates and support period ends. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, thanks

hello cloudrck are you still interested in getting the module? because I haven't seen yet where you have gotten a trial license or bought a license yet....just tell me if my custom fraudrecord anti-fraud module is stopping you and I will do my best to help you then.

hello cloudrck are you still interested in getting the module? because I haven't seen yet where you have gotten a trial license or bought a license yet....just tell me if my custom fraudrecord anti-fraud module is stopping you and I will do my best to help you then.

Can you develope a Openstack API for this? :D

You can test it! If you can, implement the Openstack API into your Opennebula modules! It would be greattt! :D

I would if I had that free cloud from you to develop a module off of it on(as I have to know what api calls happen to know how to craft the module together)

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the very late update but I am currently fixing the licensing for blesta v4 and once that is done it will go through testing on blesta v4 and verified to work and once it works I will update here saying it does and it will be released to my blesta dl manager afterwards.

New Fixes to the licensing system coming soon with this release soon:

cELyxB.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...