[Theme] Proui Theme For Blesta

ModuleMatic

Hi, Today I will want to show the integration of the ProUI for Blesta.

ProUI is a responsive and full featured Theme for Blesta powered by the popular Bootstrap framework. ProUI is a professional, modern, complete and flexible Admin and Frontend template that can be used to build all kind of companies, like Web Design Companies, Hosting Companies and Marketing Agencies.

Features:

• Notifications Sidebar
  • Tickets in the User Dropdown
  • Gravatar Image Profile
  • Easy and Fast to Customise

b5e195aa7f991ab2a51e9de89bc0440eo.png

d6229aec77a3265d22230e76bbc550c1o.png

This theme is not more on sale.

Nice theme, but do we have to buy the rights to use it from Themeforest or did you buy the extended thingi?

We have the regular License, but the buyer needs buy their own license and send the PDF license after buy the theme. If the buyer don't send the PDF License in 7 days, The license of the theme will be cancelled.

We have the regular License, but the buyer needs buy their own license and send the PDF license after buy the theme. If the buyer don't send the PDF License in 7 days, The license of the theme will be cancelled.

Ok should have mentioned that as it's now $29.99 + $22.00 = $51.00

• 4 weeks later...

How hard is it to edit this theme to add custom menu items?
Is it any different from the default theme in this regard?

Does your theme "phone home" (as I'm no longer using themes that do this; too many security issues).

Where can I see a live demo of this -- I'm not paying $50 based on images alone.

Does your theme "phone home" (as I'm no longer using themes that do this; too many security issues).

Where can I see a live demo of this -- I'm not paying $50 based on images alone.

The menu as far as I know is Blesta's menu so you have to use the Admin tools or use the BlestaCMS which has it's own custom menu.

Send me a PM, I can send you a trial license.

• 3 months later...

well ModuleMatic if you only have the regular license themeforest has some things to say to that:

• 7.You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)

• 8.You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.

If you’re an Envato author you can use other items in your item’s preview without a license, under conditions. See the author licensing FAQs.

For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.

• 9.You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.

http://themeforest.net/licenses/terms/regular

I think you may need to read those terms as I am all for creating new & different things for blesta but if it violates the original author's license/terms then you might need to rethink that.

this is what caught me on this specific situation:

For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.

well according to that you violated that as you purchased the template converted it to a blesta theme and you are selling it to more than

@modulematic awesome work.

BTW: I have Purchased this theme from you.

It would be a good idea to include a readme.txt with installation and customization tips inside the zipfile.

yes by him saying one file is encoded yes it does phone home.(as why would it be encoded/him giving licenses/requiring licenses if he didn't have it "calling home" or "phoning home")

modulematic I think he meant does it "call home" to your server definition there for you: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/phone_home.html

I will accept if I am wrong on this license issues since I am not a lawyer but it does spell it out pretty nicely where you could at least know what they meant without the legal jargon. 

well ModuleMatic if you only have the regular license themeforest has some things to say to that:

• 7.You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)

• 8.You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.

If you’re an Envato author you can use other items in your item’s preview without a license, under conditions. See the author licensing FAQs.

• 9.You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.

I think you may need to read those terms as I am all for creating new & different things for blesta but if it violates the original author's license/terms then you might need to rethink that.

well according to that you violated that as you purchased the template converted it to a blesta theme and you are selling it to more than

yes by him saying one file is encoded yes it does phone home.(as why would it be encoded/him giving licenses/requiring licenses if he didn't have it "calling home" or "phoning home")

modulematic I think he meant does it "call home" to your server definition there for you: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/phone_home.html

I will accept if I am wrong on this license issues since I am not a lawyer but it does spell it out pretty nicely where you could at least know what they meant without the legal jargon. 

I'm not selling the theme, I'm selling the integration service, For this every buyer needs to send the License PDF to prove that have the rights to use this theme in their site. If the buyer proves that have the rights, I don't suspend the License after 7 days of the initial purchase. 

I'm not selling the theme, I'm selling the integration service, For this every buyer needs to send the License PDF to prove that have the rights to use this theme in their site. If the buyer proves that have the rights, I don't suspend the License after 7 days of the initial purchase. 

okay like I said I am not a lawyer so legal jargon to me is very hard to understand.

• 3 years later...