Display Prices On Your Website.

Michael

• 1 year later...

Got the above working if anyone needs the code feel free to PM.

Just working out how to work out the average ticket response time.

Hi

Can you help me to know how to make it work, I try to do it but is not working for me.

Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am getting this error:

Warning: require_once(/home/jassdesi/web/cap.jassdesigngroup.com/public_html/blesta_api.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jdgtest/public_html/prices/index.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/jassdesi/web/cap.jassdesigngroup.com/public_html/blesta_api.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jdgtest/public_html/prices/index.php on line 11

Can you help em to figure our what I am doing wrong?

Here is the url where I have setup the php file to test  the code

http://jasstest.info/prices/

Thanks for your help

The Blesta api file needs to be in the Blesta folder, which it looks like it is, so are you using a control panel, if so which one? Blesta should be on the same account as your website, but it doesn't look like it is, but a subdomain.

Hi

Is possible to make this code work for me with a website out of where I have my blesta installation?

Not that I'm aware of because PHP is a server script.

Hi

I want to know if you can help with with several questions I have referring to this and how I can achieve  it maybe moving the site I want the prices to be display to the same hosting account where I have my blesta installation. I will be happy to pay for your time if you can help me with this issue I have.

Thanks a lot

Hi

I want to know if you can help with with several questions I have referring to this and how I can achieve  it maybe moving the site I want the prices to be display to the same hosting account where I have my blesta installation. I will be happy to pay for your time if you can help me with this issue I have.

Thanks a lot

If you have the domain and say blesta in a folder it will work fine. I have Blesta installed in Billing, and the site in the root domain and it works fine.

If you have the domain and say blesta in a folder it will work fine. I have Blesta installed in Billing, and the site in the root domain and it works fine.

And if I setup the site under a folder called website inside blesta folder in that way will work as well? 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Michael said:

It's not a feature request so may I know what you expected? I want to include it in my plugin but I haven't had time to look into it.

is a common sense, now one what to add 100 + for example domains BY HAND!! 

And as you know the customers are the right do know the prices for domains, without need to made a search.

8 YEARS AGO!!

You have start: Posted July 18, 2013 (edited) 

1 minute ago, kanenses said:

is a common sense, now one what to add 100 + for example domains BY HAND!! 

And as you know the customers are the right do know the prices for domains, without need to made a search.

8 YEARS AGO!!

You have start: Posted July 18, 2013 (edited) 

Okay calm down... It's not hard who sells 1000s of domains, most people sell about 5-15. If you want to sell stupid amount of domains feel free to do it by a table. 

Or do what most normal people do and open a feature request... https://requests.blesta.com

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Okay calm down... It's not hard who sells 1000s of domains, most people sell about 5-15. If you want to sell stupid amount of domains feel free to do it by a table. 

Or do what most normal people do and open a feature request... https://requests.blesta.com

xD, I'am calm down Michael ?

Actually how only what to sell 5 to 15 TLDs?

And why so many people ask for domain more features? 

> have added request, 
Products and Domains Feeds (blesta.com)

Just now, kanenses said:

xD, I'am calm down Michael ?

Actually how only what to sell 5 to 15 TLDs?

And why so many people ask for domain more features? 

> have added request, 
Products and Domains Feeds (blesta.com)

Come on man don't be an idiot! How can they display prices? Where is the pricing going to come from??

Be rational use the api for product prices but the domain prices sounds good because you can list them under the domain and other order form search bar. 

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Come on man don't be an idiot! How can they display prices? Where is the pricing going to come from??

Not idiot, but realist. 

The price come to table like API do, but from feeds, if you take a look to "other guys" have something like a folder named "feeds" with a few files inside, each file do a proposite.

for example, using feed

<script language="javascript" src="feeds/productpricing.php?pid=1&currency=1"></script>

will give the valor of "product 1"

The follow feeds help alot, and I believe will help other people, like "us the users", why I need hacks, and disable security features, like a simple "form" for domain search? 

image.png.97507668575f25a5bd4bfb38ca091805.png

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Be rational use the api for product prices but the domain prices sounds good because you can list them under the domain and other order form search bar. 

Or something, for using "embed" forms, here (blesta foruns) I find alot of topics ask, how can I embed a domain form? how can I embed a product price?

I'am rational, why I need use API, code and more more and more?

Blesta is a amazing product, but have some defice usability of the product from the point of "us the common user".

Is not because of that, I go away, but is my opinion, and I believe more blesta users like to see it implement.