The Php Mailparse Pecl Extension Is Required For Parsing Email Tickets.

jobplease

Question

11 answers to this question

running cpanel. Having errors with install the support modules..

Class 'SupportManagerController' not found on line 11 in /home/***/public_html/plugins/support_manager/support_manager_kb_controller.php

You have to use EasyApache to install the PHP, then you need to install the Pecl version via the Pecl plugins bit as far as I know. As for the Class it would be because of a missing file.

You shouldn't be receiving the errors you're receiving when visiting pages. I suggest uninstalling the support manager, deleting the entire plugin files from under /plugins/support_manager/ and re-uploading it from the distribution zip. If you have a 3rd party support plugin installed, uninstall that as well before installing the official one. You may have these competing with each other.

i would thought with cpanel this software would be easy to setup, especially basic support departments and emails :-)

cPanel doesn't make life easier at all, cPanel is also known on a few mates and a few clients marking Blesta's zip as a virus when it's clean. I don't know why people still use it :D.  And with cPanel you have to do everything via their software (easyapache and pecl thing):

pecl-uploadprogress-cpanel.png

Where as if you didn't use it you (Linux on it's own) and a few others you can install it via Yum.