Support Tickets Limiting ?

eXtremeSHOK

Question

Looking for the following functionality either with a plugin/module or without.

Ie. client purchases X support credits, and when they create a support request their credits are reduced.

After all their support credits are used up, they are forced to purchase more support credits in order to create new support tickets.

Currently whmcs have the following plugin available, so I figured I would try here before I go the whmcs route for my client.

Support Tickets Limiter For WHMCS will let you sell products and addons defining the scope of access to your support services. With our module your customers will be enabled to purchase support credit points required to open support tickets in specified departments.

The module will let you set different prices for opening tickets depending on chosen departments and even ticket priority. For instance, your clients will be able to order a product addon which contains one hundred support credit points. These points may allow them to create five general tickets with a medium priority and three premium tech tickets with a high priority.

Support Tickets Limiter For WHMCS will provide you with completely new possibilities to control and manage one of the most important aspects of your business. Order the module today and ensure viability and cost-effectiveness of your customer service.

5 answers to this question

Looking for the following functionality either with a plugin/module or without.

Ie. client purchases X support credits, and when they create a support request their credits are reduced.

After all their support credits are used up, they are forced to purchase more support credits in order to create new support tickets.

Currently whmcs have the following plugin available, so I figured I would try here before I go the whmcs route for my client.

If you want I can make it work :) just PM me to send you a quote :blesta: