Yay! Finally Finished My Web Hosting Video

niyo

I'd been sitting on the clip of the presenter for the past three months and finally got around to editing it over the last week although it took slightly longer than i would've liked.

You can check the video on my homepage here:

https://selfhosted.uk

Let me know what you think. And while you're there any feedback on the website is welcome although need to get round to finishing the Blesta integration but it works for the time being.

Thanks  :blesta:

Thanks guys  :blesta:

Nice video mate but she said you might be confused with the packages to choose from but didn't tell us which package was which and what would be best for us :)

Lol, the comment about confusion was in jest, it was a poke at the hosting industry in general lol. there was a section where she talked about our packages but i ripped it out cuz she nailed it in a different take and there were some errors in the take i used despite it being the best overall. I'll be incorporating it into a second video later in the week though =]

Very nice! I like how you linked up directly to the correct package and pre-select the 1 year term instead of monthly.  :blesta:

Only thing I might recommend is a background color in the div behind the video or see if you can get the video to fill it in a little better.

isn't that what everybody does in terms of linking?

and thanks i guess i'll play around with it a little more although i had already tried several things before deciding on the smaller video but i do see where you're coming from.

Love the clouds and the video presentation :)

You could use one more color insted only using blue and white :) for exemple for the Online Chat, the green would be great :)

Anouther thing, is that your website is very "heavy" in JS, maybe you should optimese your code a litle or some devices will strugle to load and run the javascript functions.

Also there is an error, its trying to load /wp-content/themes/scribe/css/style.php?ver=4.4.2 but it dosent exists

Hope that helps :P

Love the clouds and the video presentation :)

You could use one more color insted only using blue and white  :) for exemple for the Online Chat, the green would be great  :)

Anouther thing, is that your website is very "heavy" in JS, maybe you should optimese your code a litle or some devices will strugle to load and run the javascript functions.

Also there is an error, its trying to load /wp-content/themes/scribe/css/style.php?ver=4.4.2 but it dosent exists

Hope that helps :P

Thanks for the constructive feedback. it's helpful. I'm aware of the js issue, i'll need to find time to gut the base template.

cheers =]