Usual Cost Of Module Development?

Rocketz

I'm wondering, what's the usual cost of module development within the Blesta world? I know it's akin to asking how long a ball of yarn is, so let me try to explain a bit :)

I have some products that rely on Vultr.com. Hourly compute instances, storage boxes, etc. 

A competing billing application has a Vultr module for 99 dollars. But to be honest, the guy that runs that software has no idea how to run a business, and can't be relied on (can you guess who already?)

But I have to admit, it's a sleek interface, and has options I need going forward. 

How much would a module like that cost to make for Blesta? I don't want to link to the competing product out of respect, but anyone who's been around can find it easily. 

I'd say to expect 30-40 hours to develop a basic-to-intermediate functional module for someone somewhat familiar with modules in Blesta but unfamiliar with your integration API. That would include research (e.g. reading API docs), communication (back/forth with you on required features before/during/after deployment), development, and testing. Add 15-20% for additional features/changes that will likely arise before completion.