For Sale: Blesta Owned Unbranded $148.95

mirabs77

I have a Blesta Owned Unbranded licence available that I purchased from Licensepal.com. I do not have use for it at this time. I am looking for $148.95, this will include the $25 transfer fee and $39 for 1 year of support and updates.

I can verify the license is valid.

Payment via PayPal only.

Thanks,

Ryan

Nope he said it expired in 2014, which would be when the support and updates expired for $99 licenses (not sure what price it was at LicensePal when the OP bought it).

I purchased the licence from licencepal for $84.95 on 05/16/2013.

I then purchased the "Blesta support & updates renewal" from licensepal for $39.00 on 10/18/2014 so it should have expired on 10/18/2015 not 2014.

Please see https://docs.blesta.com/display/support/License+Transfers

In order to transfer there is:

- A $25 transfer fee

- Support & Updates must be valid (It's $39 to renew)

Paul, 

Thanks, but I cannot justify spending an additional $64 to try and sell for $84.95 on top of the $123.95 ($84.95 license fee plus $39 renewal fee) already spent. I will check with licensepal what options are available. Please go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks,

Ryan

Paul, 

Thanks, but I cannot justify spending an additional $64 to try and sell for $84.95 on top of the $123.95 ($84.95 license fee plus $39 renewal fee) already spent. I will check with licensepal what options are available. Please go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks,

Ryan

If the license stays with LicensePal they / yourself don't need to pay that fee, would you like the thread to still be open and you can make a sale or would you like us to close it as you wished above?

If the license stays with LicensePal they / yourself don't need to pay that fee, would you like the thread to still be open and you can make a sale or would you like us to close it as you wished above?

Michael,

I confirmed with licensepal that I would have to update and pay the transfer fee. 

- $25 transfer fee

- $39 Support & Updates

• 3 weeks later...

Paul,

Would this license be valid for the latest version of Blesta? And how would the transfer process take place?

Would I have to just pay $148.95 for it or anything extra I would need to pay?

And once I buy this license, would I be able to transfer the license in the future if the need arises?

Thanks.

Paul,

Would this license be valid for the latest version of Blesta? And how would the transfer process take place?

Would I have to just pay $148.95 for it or anything extra I would need to pay?

And once I buy this license, would I be able to transfer the license in the future if the need arises?

Thanks.

Well when the "support and updates" are updated it will be the latest version. Not sure since it's coming from LicensePal since it's bypassing the normal RRP, never had that happen before, and yes you can transfer as long as you pay the $25 transfer fee.

• 3 months later...