Logicbox Client Phone Number

Blesta Addons

we have received some compliant about the phone number of the doain is always +(CC).1111111

after a search i have found the module fetch the clients info but is not getting the phone numbers .

$client = $this->Clients->get($vars['client_id']);

$client->numbers is not defined .

it should be

$client = $this->Clients->get($vars['client_id']);
$client->numbers = $this->Contacts->getNumbers($client->contact_id);

What file, line number, etc. is this code for? Is the bug an undefined property error, or simply that the phone number is not set?

What are the requirements on passing the phone number? Do they expect international formatting?

I went and looked it up because I've noticed this happening too but it wasn't really a big deal. It's not setting the phone number within the logicboxes account.

The file is components/logicboxes/logicboxes.php and it's line 206. They do expect International formatting.

I found this on line 234 and I'm not sure if it's part of the issue as well: $vars['phone'] = $part[1] != "" ? $part[1] : "1111111";

The expect international format I had same issue with the plugin

What file, line number, etc. is this code for? Is the bug an undefined property error, or simply that the phone number is not set?

What are the requirements on passing the phone number? Do they expect international formatting?

They expect an international format and for some reason it don't seem to pass right. Similar issue actually with the gogetssl plugin.