Introducing The Brand New Cyandark Website.

Abdy

We are happy to show to all the community our brand new website. More than 5 months of hard work, With a custom CMS developed from scratch and fully integrated with the Blesta API. 

PS: Zyan Panel = Blesta. :blesta:

4b25be286156acbbc1f429fd613fac1co.png

0f6d9c3a57d42daa91f655b4f595e250o.png

Now we are social, you can find CyanDark in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. :)

Check our new website: www.cyandark.com 

Well Done ....

after the Naja7host website , your website is second best blesta related website for me .

some errors i have found :

cloud vps , the cloud vps 2 price is 21$ , cloud vps 3 price 10$ !!!

some domain extentions is available in the domain checker and not available in your order form .

Well Done ....

after the Naja7host website , your website is second best blesta related website for me .

some errors i have found :

cloud vps , the cloud vps 2 price is 21$ , cloud vps 3 price 10$ !!!

some domain extentions is available in the domain checker and not available in your order form .

Thanks for your feedback, will we resolve the bugs ASAP.

love how you did the domains with the name spin. beautifully done mate. however there's an issue in your Blesta when ordering.

Files does not exist: /home/cyandark/public_html/billing/plugins/order/views/client/zyan_panel/message.pdt on line 120 in /home/cyandark/public_html/billing/lib/view.php

love how you did the domains with the name spin. beautifully done mate. however there's an issue in your Blesta when ordering.

Files does not exist: /home/cyandark/public_html/billing/plugins/order/views/client/zyan_panel/message.pdt on line 120 in /home/cyandark/public_html/billing/lib/view.php

I can't replicate the error, you can tell me how to replicate the error step by step.