Different Payment Gateway On Package.

ESS

Question

Hello, i would like to say that i'm sorry for my english ill try to explain as my best.

So i have blesta and i want some service will use paypal + bitcoin.

But i want some other service will use ONLY bitcoin and not paypal. 

How is that possible to do ? 

there is also other plugin for bitcoin or only bitpay? If yes which ? Thank you !

16 answers to this question

You can't at the moment but you can add your option to this one: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5157-assign-specific-payment-gateway-to-client-groups/?hl=gateways

Blesta support also other plugin for bitcoin or only bitpay? If yes which ? Thank you !

Only Bitpay at the moment.

Hello i have so many question.......

also, how i can make custom package for customer? 2 of my customer requested a custom package. For made it i create a new package ( visible for all ) activated it ..... and after added to customer i have to remove it as "inactive"...

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5157-assign-specific-payment-gateway-to-client-groups/?hl=gateways ( i don't understand how to make this possible ) 

Also how can i modify the registration form? Like i don't want the user put address2 - FAX - city.... thank you...

this can be done by adding a rule/code within a checkout file, I have done it, it's based on the blesta service group(s) condition, let me know if you need detail and I will post in the forum contribute section

Yes please it will be REALLY useful! and also a guide how to do this would be really really useful. Thank you

Package restrited is your friend .

For registration fields no options now . You can only hide tax field.

What do you mean package restricted? I can't put restricted. Looks the screen please.

blesta.png

And all is ok with restricted i add it to member etc etc. just i can't select them.

You add the package as restricted. Then on the client profile click on client actions, select set packages.

Check the box you wish to allow and then click save. You can then select it from the dropdown for the client.

This is what i'm try to do 

Not working. I tried to add another packaged called "VEDIAMO"

but as you can see from photo

image.png

It's not working at all. I try to add the service from client account as "new service" but also from Account actions as "Add Service" and both is no working. I confirm the package are "restricted" and not inactive.

image.png

Group is added all is ok , just setup as "restricted" and i can't add it.

This is what i'm try to do 

Not working. I tried to add another packaged called "VEDIAMO"

but as you can see from photo

image.png

It's not working at all. I try to add the service from client account as "new service" but also from Account actions as "Add Service" and both is no working. I confirm the package are "restricted" and not inactive.

image.png

Group is added all is ok , just setup as "restricted" and i can't add it.

Do you have teamviewer? If you have I can show you.

Posted Today, 01:58 PM

serge, on 18 May 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:snapback.png

this can be done by adding a rule/code within a checkout file, I have done it, it's based on the blesta service group(s) condition, let me know if you need detail and I will post in the forum contribute section

Yes please it will be REALLY useful! and also a guide how to do this would be really really useful. Thank you

Answer:

I checked my file(s), I was wrong I made it but in an other shopping cart system, since I play with about 5 systems, what really I did was something close in blesta but no same as you asked, so here bellow untested code/instructions specifically for your need:

in file  /plugins/order/views/templates/wizard/checkout.pdt

After this block:

// Set non-merchant gateways
foreach ($this->Html->ifSet($nonmerchant_gateways, array()) as $gateway) {
?>

replace this block:

<div class="radio">
									<label>
										<?php
										$this->Form->fieldRadio("gateway", $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id), ($this->Html->ifSet($vars->gateway) == $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id)), array('class' => "gateway"));
										$this->Html->_($gateway->name);
										?>
									</label>
								</div>

by this block:

<?php

// from above foreach loop, by default blesta will list here all enabled gateway(s) on by one, so we add some conditions:

// here the blesta package group(s) id for witch you want to hide a given gateway that is enabled in blesta interface 
                                                 if ($package_group->id == "4" OR $package_group->id == "10" )    {         

// the gateway(s) to hide when above package group id are concerned
                                                                   if ($gateway->id == "2" OR $gateway->id == "3")     {      

// case: nothing to display

} else  {

// case: gateway can be displayed:

?>

<div class="radio">
									                                     <label>
										                                      <?php
										                                                $this->Form->fieldRadio("gateway", $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id), ($this->Html->ifSet($vars->gateway) == $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id)), array('class' => "gateway"));
										                                      ?>
									                                    </label>
								                                    </div>

<?php
                                                                             }     

} 
                                                         ?>

So in last above block you have to fill your own package group id, and gateway id, you can find theses id from blesta interface when you edit package group or gateway, next just just find the id in the URL at the ending or close to.

thanks naja7host, you are correct,

my above instruction are for the checkout, but I miss case where payment is from invoice.

also my above instruction is when the order template is using the "wizard" one, if not it's need to be adapted within the given used order template.

I'm going to post a complementary instruction for the file  /app/views/client/YOUR-BLESTA-THEME/client_pay_method.pdt as from my last check it's should be there, same way as other instruction I ever did.

In complement to above instruction,

here bellow untested code/instructions specifically for your need.

in file  /app/views/client/YOUR-BLESTA-THEME/client_pay_method.pdt

After this block:

<?php
// Set non-merchant gateways
foreach ($this->Html->ifSet($nm_gateways, array()) as $gateway) {
?>

replace this block:

<div class="radio">
						<label>
							<?php
							$this->Form->fieldRadio("gateway", $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id), ($this->Html->ifSet($vars->pay_with) == $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id)), array('class' => "gateway"));
							?>
						</label>
					</div>

by this:

<?php

// from above foreach loop, by default blesta will list here all enabled gateway(s) on by one, so we add some conditions:

// here the blesta package group(s) id for witch you want to hide a given gateway that is enabled in blesta interface 
                                                 if ($package_group->id == "4" OR $package_group->id == "10" )    {         

// the gateway(s) to hide when above package group id are concerned
                                                                   if ($gateway->id == "2" OR $gateway->id == "3")     {      

// case: nothing to display

} else  {

// case: gateway can be displayed:

?>

<div class="radio">
						                                     <label>
							                                  <?php
							                                  $this->Form->fieldRadio("gateway", $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id), ($this->Html->ifSet($vars->pay_with) == $this->Html->ifSet($gateway->id)), array('class' => "gateway"));
							                                  ?>
						                                      </label>
					                                          </div>

<?php
                                                                             }     

} 
                                                         ?>

So in last above block you have to fill your own package group id, and gateway id, you can find theses id from blesta interface when you edit package group or gateway, next just just find the id in the URL at the ending or close to.