Looking For Reliable Setup

jobplease

hi there,

instead of sending dozens of support tickets through to Blesta, I was wondering if there is anyone here who could give me a once over look at my setup and make everything work.

Is there anyone whos brave out there !!!

More than happy to pay for the service. I just think its time to focus on the business and leave the billing system to experts.

Yours sincerely.

Please pm me as I am online now.

you said

"leave the billing system to experts" 

but in fact since I suppose you are SMB biz, I will say you need to learn it.

learn come from experience, but never assume your system work if you have not tested all situation you want that work for shopper, you need to test order, etc, like shopper, so until your blesta work, all is fine, and when having issue , just learn to solve & use support & community.

You really need to tell us what you want doing, because a lot of us don't have issues with Blesta. Most use a control panel, some don't. We moved to our own just Centos 7 server but our provider / mate did most of the set-up for us since he knows how to do CSF / DNS / Mail server set-up (Mail In A box), etc.

I also have a development server which uses just centos 7 on it's own but since it's development it just has a A record pointing to the IP and no emails set-up.

that's true if issue are email / server related, if you do not know how set SPF DNS record , create reverse DNS record for IP, etc...

it's very common to have email delivery issue, nothing specific with blesta, so here the community can list what to check/do when you report issue, and you can ask your webhosting to help, if they are flexible for like managed service, like Licencecart was saying.

from your response I gather you are looking at the following,

1. cPanel server setup, complete including Easyapache, php, security, dns and email.

2. Blesta setup and system configuration.

3. For auto off site backup you will first need to provide a backup server, unless you want it included with the management service.

4. Job deemed complete after you find above in good work order.

Is above what you are looking for?

domain name whois lookup with ordering system, secured files, testing of site in all areas, auto backup ofsite, ongoing support

I tought you make this done a long time ago...9 day since topic is opened...Well let's finish this... I could finish this for you....

If you maintain your own server I will need access to server and blesta installation,if server is not your and you pay for hosting than access to control panel.After I finish I will provide you steps for changing all passwords I used.let me know if you are interested.

So here is a Simple Checklist:

Resolve the following

o Manual Domain Ordering

§ Domain not getting registered at Registrar

o Support tickets

§ Require https in the link back to the Support ticket

§ Support ticket not visible, link back redirects to login page

• Secure Installation

o Basic Security setup

Quick Checkup of entire setup

Just top notch work by Nelsa with the aweseome help. A big thank you and donation coming your way. What perfect timing and perfectionist in setting up detailed information also. Nelsa is helping me out on Blesta like a champion.  He quickly picked up a few misconfigs and straightened lots more. Additional plugins and modules were also installed and set up. Wow.. peace of mind and back to loving Blesta. Looking forward to the new release coming soon. Thanks again Nelsa :)

Just top notch work by Nelsa with the aweseom help. A big thank you and donation coming your way. What perfect timing and perfectionist in setting up detailed information also. Nelsa is helping me out on Blesta like a champion.  He quickly picked up a few misconfigs and straightened lots more. Additional plugins and modules were also installed and set up. Wow.. peace of mind and back to loving Blesta. Looking forward to the new release coming soon. Thanks again Nelsa :)

Your welcome and you can always contact me I will be more than happy to respond.