Ccavenue And Zpanel Module . Please Vote It

R.W's

Hello community,

I recently bought my license from blesta.com .  It's a way more cooler from what i assumed Okay . Let me brief up everything i need to convey . I think there is a good necessity for 

CCAvenue

*. It's a broker where you can provision your indian customer's with their traditional payment methods

All the indian bank's are linked up with it  for easy pay . I think having a module for this would be of great help your indian customer's . Google it for more information

Zpanel Module

I think it's the best free panel over here and it's been actively developed with a good user interface . 

This is a better option than kloxo for thoose who can't afford Cpanel . It's a good alternative

Just place your vote here to enjoy them in the first release

1Vote=1000 pray's !

I like the suggestions, but CCAvenue are bleeders, they refused my app :o

Thank you for posting your interest

I don't think they refuse you . If you want i can enquire about your application . What is that related to ?  They need some sort of documentation for security purpose . My application got approved instantly 

Try it again or contact the support or compilance@ccavenue.com . It would be of great help !

Thank you for posting your interest

I don't think they refuse you . If you want i can enquire about your application . What is that related to ?  They need some sort of documentation for security purpose . My application got approved instantly 

Try it again or contact the support or compilance@ccavenue.com . It would be of great help !

I do think it would be nice to have a module as other people use it :D

But this is what I got:

Dear Mr. Michael Dance,

Thank you for your interest in our CCAvenue Payment Gateway solution. We regret to inform you that at this point in time we cannot provide you with our payment gateway services. This decision is based on the recommendation of our internal Risk Management team who have done a thorough analysis of your website and the products/services that you offer on your site.

According to our risk management processes, we assess every potential eMerchant for risk. The Risk Management team has set down various parameters of evaluating the potential fraud / chargeback risks that each prospective eMerchant faces. We assign rating points with respect to risk variables such as nature of business model, the product or service being traded, the geographic location, the delivery mechanism, the technology used etc and aggregate the score. Unfortunately, your website/ business model either did not score the minimum required rating points to qualify our risk assessment requirements or it has scored very low in one or more of the key variables.

We are sorry this has not worked out. Thank you for considering our Payment Gateway solution in your business plans and wish you the very best in your business venture.

If you require and further clarifications you may contact the Business Development team at contact@world.ccavenue.com.

Best Regards,

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Paul, Thank's for responding here

Anyway . I think a lot are using this . Why don't you include them in poll of the main support forums

Or else start a poll directly by email so that all the client's can be reached . A lot of people don't be active in forum's

Edit* * * > Cubic Web's, I am sorry i read it wrong . <* * * 

Even godaddy uses ccavenue . Please paul, consider my request . I am really waiting for the ccavenue and zpanel modulein the initial release 

It would be great if you consider my request

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Mr.Ramses said:

Greeting! It would be nice if you made module-s for the Sentor (Zpanel)

Blesta has already got a insecure control panel supported called CentosWebPanel, I really don't want Blesta to waste their time to support another insecure pile of crap.

Blesta - Secure

Sentora - Insecure (way insecure they use Suhosin to protect them). http://forums.sentora.org/announcements.php?aid=1 | http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=9399137

CentosWebPanel - Insecure (according to security researchers) http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1533898&p=9589180#post9589180 |