Modulesbakery Digitalocean Module

mas.satriyo

Can report that it still doesn't work, receiving error as above:

The pending service may need to be modified so that it can be provisioned automatically or it may need to be provisioned manually.

Error: You specified an invalid image for Server creation.

Nothing in the logs, quoted above is an email I receive to my admin account. 

1 hour ago, austenite said:

Can report that it still doesn't work, receiving error as above:

Nothing in the logs, quoted above is an email I receive to my admin account. 

according to my testing that is because the differences in the id->name you picked was different and therefore it didn't see the image as valid

I tried my best to make sure it only pulled images that was valid but it appears not to be the case.

I know though during my testing when you picked certain images it would throw that error.

so I tried many ways of fixing it including checking for null references & that error specifically etc and tried using digitalocean's api to make sure it only returned valid images(and I admit my first way of doing it was horrible considering it pulled all images down using digitalocean's api for getting images I will take a look at that and push a fix to my github repo though due to the issue of the blesta team wanting PSR-2 formatting it might be a while after I push the fix to "format" it correctly since I don't currently know of an ide that supports auto formatting the code to fix PSR-2 standards formatting issues since I am currently using notepad++ to code everything and currently I am on another project namely making a vultr provisioning module so this will likely have to wait.

On 9/9/2016 at 11:05 AM, austenite said:

Great, super excited for this! Any idea of an ETA when downloads of the module will be made available?

It was merged in on Friday, grab the latest version here - https://github.com/blesta/module-digitalocean We did some testing with our own DO account. I'm not happy with the way DO handles SSH keys, but that's beyond the scope of this fix.

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

It was merged in on Friday, grab the latest version here - https://github.com/blesta/module-digitalocean We did some testing with our own DO account. I'm not happy with the way DO handles SSH keys, but that's beyond the scope of this fix.

Thanks for the reply @Paul, however I just downloaded it yesterday so believe I've already tested the latest version with no luck. If it's something to do with the image selected at ordering it never even asked me to select an image.

4 minutes ago, austenite said:

Thanks for the reply @Paul, however I just downloaded it yesterday so believe I've already tested the latest version with no luck. If it's something to do with the image selected at ordering it never even asked me to select an image.

If you add a server manually as an admin Client Profile > Add Service, does it populate the OS images then? We tested it in this manner with our DO account without any issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2016 at 2:47 AM, Paul said:

still not working
module just upload ssh key to digitalocean but not create new droplet