Stripe Plus Gateway

Cherry

• 5 months later...
On 4/28/2018 at 12:48 AM, Cherry said:

We actually take a step further in our private implementation, and generate card tokens using stripe.js on our website, and only ever pass these to Blesta, so never transmitting card details to our server. This requires direct edits to Blesta though, which is why it is not a part of this module.

Is there planning to publish the part that generates tokens using stripe.js in the quoted sentence?

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2018 at 12:42 PM, digifx said:

I am getting an error when I try to install the module:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1061 Duplicate key name 'contact_id'

How to fix that?

Sorry, please try version 1.0.9.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:26 AM, jp_inaka said:

Is there planning to publish the part that generates tokens using stripe.js in the quoted sentence?

Maybe in the future. No immediate plans though, and there were quite a few changes needed to get things working.

• 6 months later...

Hello all

Cherry thanks for this awesome addon to Blesta.

Does any one know if Stripe Plus Gateway is compatible with Blesta 4.5.x?

I just upgraded to 4.5.2 and Stripe Plus Gateway appears greyed out on the 'Available' Gateways list. Is it a version problem?

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Mundo said:

I just upgraded to 4.5.2 and Stripe Plus Gateway appears greyed out on the 'Available' Gateways list. Is it a version problem?

That would mean that the gateway is already installed, so you should look for it under the "Installed" tab of the gateway list.