Custom Module Required

inet

i need to build a custom module, and i need some developers to help me complete this job

what custom module do you need?

as if you are wanting a opennebula module I have already made one....don't know if that is what you want but just email me at sales[at]cubedata.net with what you want so I could have this on record due to auditing requirements.

what custom module do you need?

as if you are wanting a opennebula module I have already made one....don't know if that is what you want but just email me at sales[at]cubedata.net with what you want so I could have this on record due to auditing requirements.

I wanted to test the module but unfortunately: "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." I tried 5 times - only numbers.

Yes recaptcha, fraudrecord? very funny  :D

how is having my custom fraudrecord fraud module I sell for blesta enabled to use for myself funny(as it is my module after all and has more features besides automated fraudrecord checking like the other features that are indicated that come with it)?

and recaptcha I don't know I will probably have to investigate what went wrong with recaptcha.

but if you want to order a trial just send me a sales ticket and I will manually add a trial license to your account just though mention that you talked about it in this thread as otherwise I won't have anything else to reference to see the original request/issue since it isn't all in my blesta's ticket system to reference.

Recaptcha has been disabled for the moment while I check what went wrong also does anyone have the recaptcha v2 integration for blesta? as I tried making my own altering the existing blesta recaptcha library and couldn't get it to work. 

So something does not work, I use the address, post code, email - business address. Everywhere verified positively, fraud? Thank you very much

"Proxy/VPN/Bad IP Detected! your order has detected as potentially high risk and therefore it has been marked for manual review."

To sell something you have to be ready  , so now I'm not interested.

So something does not work, I use the address, post code, email - business address. Everywhere verified positively, fraud? Thank you very much

"Proxy/VPN/Bad IP Detected! your order has detected as potentially high risk and therefore it has been marked for manual review."

To sell something you have to be ready  , so now I'm not interested.

unfortunately when you trip the fraud module's detection I am not interested as well as that means you tried ordering stuff fraudulently through a proxy/vpn so I couldn't trace you when you tried to chargeback.  

interesting proxy:

Your IPv4 Address Is: 86.30.---.--- 
ISP: Virgin Media
Services: None Detected
City: London
Region: England

I have been notified by checking the fraud details and it appears you're listed on fraudrecord as well which I do not approve of if you manage to get listed on fraudrecord it usually isn't for a "mistake" or "accident".