Blesta And Licensecart

bdacus01

All:

New Member here and first post.  So for a while I have been researching Billing Systems.  Blesta wins!!  She seems to have it all where it counts ease of use, good features, well written, open, extendable and friendly community.  I look forward to a long relationship.  

Now you need to know about Michael..

Now this very well may be something you all know.. I have to give a shout out to my License "Mate" over at Licensecart Michael Dance. Now this guy might be English  :blesta:  but he is unparalleled in is ease of use, ordering, delivery and customer service. I forgot his Knowledge Base and Install guides. I will make is simple He responded to my emails at 2230 England time. Really mate get some sleep...Thanks for it all. So to Blesta you got a heck of a License partner in Michael. All this from just a regular Ole Boy from Tennessee..   If I need it am getting it from Michael.

Thanks

Brent Dacus

All:

New Member here and first post.  So for a while I have been researching Billing Systems.  Blesta wins!!  She seems to have it all where it counts ease of use, good features, well written, open, extendable and friendly community.  I look forward to a long relationship.  

Now you need to know about Michael..

Now this very well may be something you all know.. I have to give a shout out to my License "Mate" over at Licensecart Michael Dance. Now this guy might be English  :blesta:  but he is unparalleled in is ease of use, ordering, delivery and customer service. I forgot his Knowledge Base and Install guides. I will make is simple He responded to my emails at 2230 England time. Really mate get some sleep...Thanks for it all. So to Blesta you got a heck of a License partner in Michael. All this from just a regular Ole Boy from Tennessee..   If I need it am getting it from Michael.

Thanks

Brent Dacus

Welcome! Thanks for choosing Blesta, and we're glad you're here! Can't go wrong with Tennessee, sometimes I wonder why I'm still in California.

You're right about Mike. Good guy, passionate about Blesta, and he never sleeps! I've talked to him after 2am British time on multiple occasions.  :blesta: