Zh_Hk Translation Exists?

lifehome

Question

Hello there,

I am interested in buying Blesta for my new business, however as my clients are mainly based in Hong Kong, and zh_HK lingual is a native tongue to them. Therefore is there any change I can have a translation on zh_HK for Blesta?

Also I am outsourcing the blesta existing zh_CN translation, for my fellows to follow up the translation from zh_CN/zh_TW to zh_HK. By any chance I can upload the whole zip to translate.blesta.com?

Regards,

Ivan

4 answers to this question

if you upload the languages file to your blesta languages folder you can install them. Then your clients can set their language when they register / edit their account or you can make it the default language but it will change your admin area to Hong Kong too.

Just another quick question, my trial installation failed as the following reason:

Site error: the file /opt/httpd/me/lifeho/blesta/app/app_model.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

However if I installs the PHP 7 version of ionCube Loader, the following error appears:

2016/07/11 14:39:31 [error] 23604#23604: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  The file /ns/secured/blesta/app/app_model.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.0.
 Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.128.49.2, server: billing.local, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "billing.local"