Adding Service To Existing Client

silvatech

It worked fine until I upgraded from b3 to b7. Now if I try to add an existing cpanel service to existing client. I get the error below, but it actually still adds the service to the server, but the service will not show up. The database seems to be working as I earlier today added another admin and it added that fine. Any clues as to what may of went wrong?   Oh noes!

Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=490099 on line 124 in /home/reason/public_html/billing/lib/model.php

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/reason/public_html/billing/lib/model.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /home/reason/public_html/billing/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 /home/reason/public_html/billing/components/record/record.php(215): Model->query('INSERT INTO `se...', Array) #2 /home/reason/public_html/billing/components/session/session.php(256): Record->insert('sessions', Array) #3 [internal function]: Session->sessionWrite('fb9b71ab43c164f...', 'blesta_id|s:1:"...') #4 /home/reason/public_html/billing/components/session/session.php(46): session_write_close() #5 [internal function]: Session->__destruct() #6 {main} thrown in /home/reason/public_html/billing/lib/model.php on line 124

edit should add

when it hangs my cpu usage goes to 8% which even when cron jobs runs its normally only using 2%