Openstack Modules

feezioxiii

Can anyone here develope an Openstack module for Blesta? Many Hosting/VPS provider is usung openstack for their bussiness now :) And I'm one of those people :P
It would be great if anyone here can make an openstack panel for Blesta :D, I've seen many people request this on many forum before :( but still I don't see any that support openstack :D

Thank you so much Blesta commuinity :D

Can anyone here develope an Openstack module for Blesta? Many Hosting/VPS provider is usung openstack for their bussiness now :) And I'm one of those people :P

It would be great if anyone here can make an openstack panel for Blesta :D, I've seen many people request this on many forum before :( but still I don't see any that support openstack :D

Thank you so much Blesta commuinity :D

so no billing software supports openstack?

well since I found a free openstack auto installer for one server I will start to work on the openstack provisioning module then.

though the module when it is done won't be free though.

so no billing software supports openstack?

well since I found a free openstack auto installer for one server I will start to work on the openstack provisioning module then.

though the module when it is done won't be free though.

Yea, you can sell it's license! WHMCS has Openstack already but I like Blesta more  :blesta:  Don't want to use WHMCS  :o 

Do you have skype? We can talk about this on skype and I will give you a free cloud to research about that  :wub:

Yea, you can sell it's license! WHMCS has Openstack already but I like Blesta more  :blesta:  Don't want to use WHMCS  :o 

Do you have skype? We can talk about this on skype and I will give you a free cloud to research about that  :wub:

I would prefer instead for you to contact me via my admin[at]cubedata.net email instead

I don't give out my skype as it is for personal use only.

already did contact you and have to inform you no skype will be given sorry the only way you are going to contact me is via my livechat or email or here via pm sorry.

Okay so when will you free? I don't usually use email :) I think we can do it through live chat! Tell me your online time!

• 3 years later...