[Plugin] Clean Unpaid Orders

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All .

LAST UPDATE 16-10-2017

as promised , we are providing the plugin to clean & clear the unpaid orders after xx days .

the plugins has two cronjob .

1 - Clean Unpaid Orders after xx days , the invoice related to the order should not paid or paid partially and in active state( not pending or in review status) . the admin can select delete or void invoices , and set of the services should be marked as canceled or delete them .

2 - Clear canceled orders list . the corn will only clear the the canceled orders after xx days from being ordered .

the plugin send email to staff subscribed in order plugin, the email include the order number , client id , invoice id and services ids . that ways the staff can know wich orders has been cleaned .

TODO LIST :

- options to remind users about their unpaid pending orders .

- notice client when unpaid order has been deleted from the system .

as always the installtion steps is :

1 - download plugin from Blesta Addons .

2 - upload the clean_orders folder inside plugin directory .

3 - goto plugins , and install Clean Orders .

4 - enjoy the free content .

Screenshot

clean_orders_admin.png?raw=true

clean_orders_automation.png?raw=true

this  plugin requiere the Basic (Bronze) subscription .

Order Link

Plugin Page

ANY BUG/SUGGESTION REPORT IT I THIS THREAD .

exist another plugin tool that has the same goal but with a different logic from our friend blazedd here .

Best regards

very important plugin ...

can the clear order list cron clear also the completed accepted orders after XX days ?

no need to store completed accepted orders after some months .

we receive a email about the cronjob but no orders has ben cleared or cleaned , so i think is better to send email only if the a orders has been cleared or cleaned .

very important plugin ...

can the clear order list cron clear also the completed accepted orders after XX days ?

no need to store completed accepted orders after some months .

I think is possible , i don't know if is safe to delete completed orders from list after xx days ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i have a little problem with this plugin, i have installed it with blesta 3.6.2 and configured it like this: https://gyazo.com/e9e01e01ebcddcb2ac442f5eaf33c32c

The plugin (after the description) delete pending orders after x days and the invoice attached to it.

My company have 1000+ abandoned invoices, almost all of them is from users who tried to order a service, and not paid for it.

The services is still at pending, and the invoices is open.

yes, the cron is working, and i did let it pass the cronjob for 24hours, after i changed the settings (https://gyazo.com/10ddb3ac93687bc791915b7d7e4c0972)

Am i doing something wrong with this pluigin?

6 minutes ago, naja7host said:

The order status i think is the cause  . The plugin clean only active orders . I will release a update to include pending orders .

For blesta staff . What is the defirence between pending orders or active orders?

Do you mean "Accepted" orders? There are 4 statuses of orders: Pending, Accepted, Fraud, Canceled.

If an order requires manual review by staff because of the order settings, or because it did not pass fraud checks (unless it is outright rejected), it will be pending. Once a staff member changes it to Accepted, then it can be provisioned if it was paid. Once Accepted, services go from an "In-Review" status, to "Pending" and the cron will activate them.

I thought i knew what this plugin was doing, now i dont know.

For me, all orders dont need manual confirmation, and beacuse of that, every order is accepted, but not paid.

https://gyazo.com/71e79ad066fe2812fcf6bd022042ad83 <-- Most recent orders

And just to keep my example going, it looks like this on page 131 of accepted orders: https://gyazo.com/fae4d8af006230ef780dc5d6ecb70325

Order is accepted, not paid, and the service is pending.

If im doing something wrong, tell me.

normally , the plugin should clear/clean active orders that are not paid for XX days . this plugins is tested in my site and some other sites as well .

from your screenshot , the order status is accepted , the  the plugin should  clean it .

can you change the "set order lifetime" to 7 days or 30 days and test again . check if you are using the latest version of the plugin 1.0.7 .

also set invoice and service action to void , canceled respectively  , as the delete invoices and services need some tweaks .

if not resolved PM me .

2 hours ago, Paul said:

If an order requires manual review by staff because of the order settings, or because it did not pass fraud checks (unless it is outright rejected), it will be pending. Once a staff member changes it to Accepted, then it can be provisioned if it was paid

for that reason i have not included the pending order in the clean process .

New release are available now , 1.0.7 it was not pushed to github or blesta-addons

the update has a improuved way to delete services (services, service_fields, service_options, service_changes)  and invoices (invoice_delivery, invoice_lines,invoice_line_taxes, invoices, recurring_invoices)

NOTE ; i think this thread should be moved to marketplace section .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

v 1.2.0 released.

Some users has reported that some invoices has not voided, so we have added a new option in the manage plugin to show open invoices for canceled orders that need to be voided, also we have added the option to mass voided invoices for canceled orders.

we have also prepared the plugin to support the option to notify client about the pending orders that need payment (most wanted feature), so next release we will ship the plugin with this features, and we will add a client widget to see his orders history.

• 1 month later...