Autofill Contact Info If User Already Did That Once

nsc

When new user does the registration, it has to fill in the contact info over and over again.

First info is for a module in use (DirectAdmin module in my case), then he must fill the info for a blesta account info, and then he has to fill in the info for the order.

The last one actually has a small dropdown menu, with just created user info, but I've noticed it only when I was half way done with filling all the info. It's a big chance the same may happen to a user in hurry too.

May all the forms be autofilled with the info by default if the 'contact user' is already created? This would give less frustration with the whole registration and ordering process. If user needs to fill new contact info, he will just create a new user.

Much bigger probability is that user will use the same account info over and over again, than a new one each time, so why not to fill that info by default and decrease the amount of clicks?