Tyson

The Blesta Translator is an ongoing project designed to help translate Blesta into other languages. To get started translating yourself, simply sign up for an account at http://translate.ble...account/create/ and begin translating Blesta to another language.

You can now download translations from the Blesta Translator by clicking the download link next to the language you would like to use.

To install a language, you will need to:

1. Unzip the contents of the language zip you downloaded;
  2. Upload the contents of /public_html/ from the zip to the web directory that you have Blesta installed under (e.g. /public_html/ or /billing/).
  3. Log into Blesta and navigate to [settings] -> [General] -> [internationalization] and click Install to install the language.
  4. (optional) If you would like to use this language as your company's default language, navigate to [settings] -> [General] -> [Localization] and select it from the Default Language drop-down. Don't forget to save this change.

IMPORTANT:

Due to caching, the primary navigation will not appear to be using the new default language. You must re-save your Staff Group settings for this to take effect. You can do this under [settings] -> [system] -> [staff] -> [staff Groups] by editing your staff group and clicking to save your settings.

If you install and use a language whose definitions are only partially complete, the remaining definitions will appear using English, US.

The languages that you download from the translator are updated periodically once per day automatically. New definitions that you translate are not immediately available for download in the language zip for the version you are translating.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The translator doesn't allow for corrections per se, it determines the 'most accurate' translation by repetition. Any corrections you have would need to be maintained yourself, unless you have yet to translate them in the translator.

Please help me understand how can I ASAP get a translation for a language? My translated string are not appearing in the zip file I download. When will the file gonna be updated? And Why can we not search for a string if we find a mistake?

I get this message allot

Well done! You have completed the translation of bòsanskī, BS. New language definitions are added periodically, please come back later to contribute more to this language. If you'd like, you may translate another language now.

but number of strings I translated

Definitions Translated: 1603 of 7073 (22.66%)

?

As I mentioned in the first post, the translator is updated periodically, so the translations you write are not immediately available for download.

One reason you may receive the message that you successfully completed the translations when they are not 100% complete is if you are translating for confirmation. That is, you're translating the subset of translations that others have already contributed.

You can change that by clicking the change link or updating your account in the translator...

"Showing terms FOR CONFIRMATION Change?"

...and changing the "Show Terms" option to randomly or in order.

i will ad my voice to another request already requested by someone .

we need option to download the file and translate in our pc , and then upload them to the translator website .

any change toadd this ? or at least we send you the completed files and the blesta staff ad them to the language pack .

i will ad my voice to another request already requested by someone .

we need option to download the file and translate in our pc , and then upload them to the translator website .

any change toadd this ? or at least we send you the completed files and the blesta staff ad them to the language pack .

+1 for this :)

Its more easy and more quick to translate offline ;)

As I mentioned in the first post, the translator is updated periodically, so the translations you write are not immediately available for download.

One reason you may receive the message that you successfully completed the translations when they are not 100% complete is if you are translating for confirmation. That is, you're translating the subset of translations that others have already contributed.

You can change that by clicking the change link or updating your account in the translator...

"Showing terms FOR CONFIRMATION Change?"

...and changing the "Show Terms" option to randomly or in order.

When is the next period the translation will be updated?

I am not translating "For Confirmation" bu in Order. If I use Randomly same string repeat over and over again.

Tyson, if I select random order I always get the same string to translate and it goes on and on like that for days. I really need to translate specific strings in Blesta. This way of translation is not useful at all.

copy the english language folders and files , change them in your language you need to translate .

then you can translate file by file or phrase by phrase as you need .

I'm not able to duplicate the issues you receive, but that would be better described in a separate thread.

There are several issues with translating on your own computer and uploading them somewhere--I don't see this as something that can (or necessarily should) be supported. I understand the translator doesn't currently support all of the features you may desire, but it can be improved.

I reject the idea that it is easier to translate all of the files outside of the translator, unless you are translating only for yourself. Most people seem to have a hard time finding the language files they're looking for, so I wouldn't expect them to update the thousands of definitions in over a hundred separate files. Unless you're having a similar issue as hadzo with the translator, then you should be able to write and submit a translation in a few seconds, using only your keyboard.

Please create a new thread if you want to discuss other issues with translating definitions.

• 1 month later...