Logicboxes - Can't Process Orders... Blesta B7

Michael

1. Description of the issue.

Can't process order from client profile (admin area) It's a bit like: http://staging.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/432-add-service-error-required-parameter-missing-customer-id/?hl=customer-id

2. Steps required to reproduce the issue.

Click on pending > manage > Activate.

3. Any errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.)

N/A just the customer-id is missing.

4. The URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".

admin/clients/editservice/184/184/

5. Screenshots.

Logicboxes-error.PNG

6. OS, and version of Blesta, PHP & MySQL.

Blesta: 3.0.0 B7

PHP: 5.3.24

MySQL: 5.1.70-cll

Have you tried adding service through the client profile "Add Service" action? Does that work?

Ok I went like this:

1. Add service.

2. picked .pw under domains

3. entered domain / nameservers & unticked provision with module (As I registered it via WHM** so the client had their domain).

4. Clicked on don't invoice and clicked on Add service.

5. Got to the order page, I clicked on add service.

I then was greeted with this:

Oh noes!

The for tag cannot iterate over the value: on line 137 in /home/cwadminb/public_html/vendors/h2o/h2o/tags.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/cwadminb/public_html/vendors/h2o/h2o/nodes.php(27): For_Tag->render(Object(H2o_Context), Object(StreamWriter))
#1 /home/cwadminb/public_html/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(136): NodeList->render(Object(H2o_Context), Object(StreamWriter))
#2 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/models/emails.php(753): H2o->render(Array)
#3 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/models/emails.php(479): Emails->buildEmail('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', Array)
#4 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/models/services.php(1032): Emails->send('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', 'theiremail@domain.com', Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array)
#5 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/models/services.php(783): Services->sendNotificationEmail(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), '184')
#6 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3920): Services->add(Array, Array, true)
#7 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3833): AdminClients->createService(Array, Array)
#8 /home/cwadminb/public_html/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3408): AdminClients->processServiceStep('confirm', Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))
#9 /home/cwadminb/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->addService()
#10 /home/cwadminb/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/backend/client...')
#11 {main}

I just edited their email address above in the error code as it's a public forum.

Preview:

logicboxes2.PNG

However it made the service on Blesta:

logicboxes3.PNG

i have not yet tested.pw , maybe the extention need some more variable in the APi .

until i have not yet tested it , i can't give you any suggestion or solution .

have you tested it with .com/net/...

Nope no order for a .com or .net yet mate.