How To Include Account Balance On The Pdf Invoice

riverwatcher

Question

5 answers to this question

Previous balance is stored statically for invoices and contain the previous balance at the time of invoice generation, this could potentially be used within the PDF template. This field is called "previous_due". Look at other tags in the template like date_billed, date_due, note_public, etc to see how to implement.

On the actual emali template, it's called previous_due as well and you can use the tag {invoice.previous_due} in Invoice Delivery (Paid) and Invoice Delivery (Unpaid)

This balance of course, does not include the total of the current invoice. So, you'll need to do some math with "total" to get that if you need it.

On 8/3/2016 at 0:13 AM, Paul said:

Previous balance is stored statically for invoices and contain the previous balance at the time of invoice generation, this could potentially be used within the PDF template. This field is called "previous_due". Look at other tags in the template like date_billed, date_due, note_public, etc to see how to implement.

On the actual emali template, it's called previous_due as well and you can use the tag {invoice.previous_due} in Invoice Delivery (Paid) and Invoice Delivery (Unpaid)

This balance of course, does not include the total of the current invoice. So, you'll need to do some math with "total" to get that if you need it.

Hi Paul, do you know where I can add "previous_due" and  previous credit Total Credit? and another question, I tried use the tag {invoice.previous_due} in the email template, it works fine. but I try {invoice.previous_credit} and {invoice.total_credit} doesn't work. Can you please help? thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.08.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.08.15 PM.png

3 hours ago, riverwatcher said:

and another question, I tried use the tag {invoice.previous_due} in the email template, it works fine. but I try {invoice.previous_credit} and {invoice.total_credit} doesn't work. Can you please help? thanks

i think this value are calculated and not stored in invoice table . so that way there are not working for you .

18 hours ago, riverwatcher said:

Thank you! So is there any way of showing a credit balance on an invoice pdf and emails?

in email is somehing is not easy and might require a small hack to the core files .

for the pdf file, you can do it with changing the invoice template php file ; is not a easy task but is not impossible task also .