Suspension Error Email , Reason As The Same For All Emails.

Blesta Addons

today i have constated that the Suspension Error email contain the same reason for all error suspensions emails .

as the epp registrar retrun they own error , has nothing with cpanel server errors . a sample example .

domain suspension error in email

The service may need to be suspended manually.
Error: Error : Object status prohibits operation (2304)

in other email for cpanel server i have the same reason .  also when i go to the service i found it suspended well .

what i suspect is that the cron is not releasing the $errors vars , so in any next service suspension it make it as error in suspension even if he is well suspended .

i simple fix is to add

unset($errors);

under  :

$output = $this->setOutput(Language::_("Cron.suspendservices.suspend_error", true, $service->id, $service->client_id), $output);

i hope is well described .

Anyone can duplicate this bug ?

we have the fallowing case :

Service A , B , C , D . they all will be suspended at the same date .

Service A , Well Suspended , so no error generated .

Service B , Error in suspension, email sent with error code XXXXXX .

Service C , Well Suspended , but an email with error sent withe the previous error XXXXXX .

Service D , Well Suspended , but an email with error sent withe the previous error XXXXXX .

2 hours ago, naja7host said:

Anyone can duplicate this bug ?

we have the fallowing case :

Service A , B , C , D . they all will be suspended at the same date .

Service A , Well Suspended , so no error generated .

Service B , Error in suspension, email sent with error code XXXXXX .

Service C , Well Suspended , but an email with error sent withe the previous error XXXXXX .

Service D , Well Suspended , but an email with error sent withe the previous error XXXXXX .

It sounds like the error that is set is not unset for subsequent suspensions. The template that is used is the staff Suspension Error email template, correct? I have created CORE-2237 to investigate. If anyone else can confirm this as well, that would be great.

20 hours ago, Paul said:

It sounds like the error that is set is not unset for subsequent suspensions. The template that is used is the staff Suspension Error email template, correct? I have created CORE-2237 to investigate. If anyone else can confirm this as well, that would be great.

yes that is the case , even if i have unset the $errors , i still receiving the wrong email , what i suspect is that the $this->Services->errors() is still has the old value , and we should clear or empty the error set .

any quick fix to test it ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 6:00 AM, naja7host said:

any quick fix to test it ?

You can try setting the errors back to none. This may work:

if (($errors = $this->Services->errors())) {
    // Reset errors
    $this->Services->Input->setErrors(array());
}