Can the BuyCpanel module be used to create options?

Ekim

Question

Hi

We would like to offer a cPanel license (using BuyCpanel for automatic issue) as an add-on/option for a server package - does anyone know if this is supported? I can't find anything in the docs nor create this scenario in the demo but I'm guessing (hoping) it must be possible. I can only work out how to create a package for an individually sold license.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Yep, as Mike mentioned you need to create this as an addon package. To do so you would --

1. Create a package for the license you are selling with the BuycPanel module
  2. Assign the package to an Addon Group
  3. Assign the Addon Group to the primary group that you want this to be an addon for

Then, when checking out, users will be allowed to buy the license after they select the server you are offering.

On August 8, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Paul said:

Yep, as Mike mentioned you need to create this as an addon package. To do so you would --

1. Create a package for the license you are selling with the BuycPanel module
  2. Assign the package to an Addon Group
  3. Assign the Addon Group to the primary group that you want this to be an addon for

Then, when checking out, users will be allowed to buy the license after they select the server you are offering.

I can't use the BuycPanel module for sell individual packages?