[Module] LogicBoxes Extended Module for Blesta

Abdy

LogicBoxes Extended

LogicBoxes Extended For Blesta is a module created specially for LogicBoxes API to enable you to automate the provisioning and management of domains in your Blesta system. With its help you will be able to set up your TLDs & gTLDs with just a few clicks to start reselling them to your customers right away!

Features:

• Edit All The Contact Information (Whois)
  • Change Name Servers
  • Set Forwarder
  • Set Child Name Servers
  • Get Authorization Code
  • Change Authorization Code
  • Ability To Sell Private Whois (Using Options)
  • Automatic Synchronization of Expire Date for Transfered Domains
  • DNS Manager 

Versions:

Update 1.0:

• First Version Released.

Update 1.1:

• Optimized for Blesta 4.0.

Update 1.2:

• DNS Manager

NOTE: If you want sell "Private Whois", you need add a Option like the following screenshoot.

36915245a333e5a75be1bd156b35230eo.png

Screenshots:
167d898320e7c682c4b0d8c75abb4a7bo.png

9393fb1e5231cc97584cf0a6e4916f8ao.png

9d921a44e77c91bc4cacdcac75360eebo.png

1e4deb6dcd1a5461f8759804b9340e65o.png

Download:
LogicBoxes Extended is available in the Blesta Marketplace for only $49.99 per year or $199.99 one time and you can order here https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/32-LogicBoxes Extended

Great work. I just wanted to mention that it may be a good idea to include in this post that you offer a one time purchase fee as well. I saw it mentioned on the marketplace link but not here.

This is what I see on the Market Place page: Only for $49.99 per year or $199.99 one time.

3 hours ago, evolvewh said:

Great work. I just wanted to mention that it may be a good idea to include in this post that you offer a one time purchase fee as well. I saw it mentioned on the marketplace link but not here.

This is what I see on the Market Place page: Only for $49.99 per year or $199.99 one time.

Done. :blesta:

1 hour ago, SiXwishlist said:

It looks really nice! but Blesta + modules = a lot of money. I'm not surprised that everything is on the W H..... S. I'm glad that you doing something but not for that money! 

true I thought the same as you for the prices but MG for that system the main module developer charges $99 a year.

15 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

If I were him, I'd charge more. Blesta is a very small market for module developers. They need to be paid adequately for their time. I don't get the complaints about the price 

Blesta's market is growing by the day, more and more people use it, and it's Business.. Affordable price => More purchases. or the other way High price => low number of purchases.

Back when I was in high school in Business studies we where told this method with mars bars. But saying that now we know there's a one-time price that makes that worth it.

I'm not privy to internal details, but from the public facing view, Blesta is barely growing as a market. Even if it is growing quickly, the market for a logic boxes module isn't as wide spread as Blesta itself. Given coders are usually paid well, the time it takes to develop a module, keep the updates going, security patches.. as a developer, I'd prefer a subscription based model. 

Just look at the Apple App Store, and Google Play, both now allowing subscription based models to emerge. That's what developers want. They want to lock you in, but also subscriptions improve their quality of life.

Why do you think it's okay for Blesta to charge for support and updates on a yearly basis + the larger upfront cost, but module developers can't? As far as I'm concerned, if a module is essentially adding core functionality into Blesta, it's the same exact work. 

51 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

I'm not privy to internal details, but from the public facing view, Blesta is barely growing as a market. Even if it is growing quickly, the market for a logic boxes module isn't as wide spread as Blesta itself. Given coders are usually paid well, the time it takes to develop a module, keep the updates going, security patches.. as a developer, I'd prefer a subscription based model. 

Just look at the Apple App Store, and Google Play, both now allowing subscription based models to emerge. That's what developers want. They want to lock you in, but also subscriptions improve their quality of life.

Why do you think it's okay for Blesta to charge for support and updates on a yearly basis + the larger upfront cost, but module developers can't? As far as I'm concerned, if a module is essentially adding core functionality into Blesta, it's the same exact work. 

You make me laugh but I'm not going to derail his thread further since it's a module and it looks great. But Blesta's support and upgrades isn't a must have. It's optional. If your out and you don't have a subscription on paypal your clients can't make orders, you can't just swap the module to the default either. If it's support and updates after a one-time that's brilliant they don't have to pay it but they can't upgrade to the next version or get help from the developer. Win-Win. Your comparing forced payments (Yearly Module) vs optional payments (Blesta Support and Updates).

I think you need an attitude adjustment and take some basic business classes. 

"You make me laugh" doesn't really make me want to discuss anything with you, and others on this forum have had the same opinion of you over and over. I've glossed over it because you do provide a helpful presence in most threads, but you really need to tone it down. Before posting, re-read what you write and edit some of it out. It will do you a world of good. 

I'll just leave it at this : If people find the module to be worth the money, they'll pay it. If not, the developer will have to look at his options. Complaining about his pricing without any reasoning behind it, is asinine. 

On 20/08/2016 at 10:42 PM, SiXwishlist said:

It looks really nice! but Blesta + modules = a lot of money. I'm not surprised that everything is on the W H..... S. I'm glad that you doing something but not for that money! 

if there are a lot of users that will buy my module , i will offer it for a low price , but if not i will offer it with high price, that wayd i can monetize my time of work .

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, evolvewh said:

So it's as simple as purchasing it, installing it and disabling the core module?

No, requires change a entry in the modules table in the DB. We can migrate the module for you, only open a ticket in our client area and we will help you :).