[Module] Digital Product

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All .

LAST UPDATE 23-08-2016

IF YOU WANT TO THANK ME WITH A LITTE DONATION , you can do it with PAYPAL DONATION from here

i have asked about the module used in blesta-addons.com for download products , so i will release it and free also .

Sell Digital/Downloadable Products , Digital Products is a complete solution for selling digital and other non-physical products in a light, performant, and easy to use module.

the Module has the fallowing options .

• create product categories.
  • upload files with ajax/jquery in packages section .
  • show the MD5 for the file to clients.

the module can be used to replace the use bundel some modules and dowload documents plugin .

as always the installation steps is :

1 - download the file from our site .
2 - upload the digital_products folder inside components/modules directory .
3 - goto Modules, and install Digital Products.
4 - enjoy the content .

Screenshots;

client_area_digital_products.png

digital_poducts_packages.png

19 hours ago, cyandark said:

Hi, 

I found, I guess that is a bug.

If you sell a digital product, and the client order the product, the client can download the product without pay the invoice.

the service is marked active or pending ?

this i think related to how the order form setup . as any service that is not paid the client cant manage it !!!

8 hours ago, naja7host said:

the service is marked active or pending ?

this i think related to how the order form setup . as any service that is not paid the client cant manage it !!!

When the service is Pending. 

Update: Testing, Looks like is a blesta stuff, all the pending services have enabled the Manage button. 

15 hours ago, cyandark said:

When the service is Pending. 

Update: Testing, Looks like is a blesta stuff, all the pending services have enabled the Manage button. 

i don't know if i have already reported this behavior or not , but normally only active services has the right to the manage and the client_service_info tab .

Edit, i found the thread

8 hours ago, ariq01 said:

It's great naja, btw How about add Licensing addon to that module.

I mean, we can sell our digital product with licensing system. And blesta (our client area) as license verification.

This Plugin is for digital product , not licensing system .

the pro version will have option to add licence, and add a option for open source version , so the product will have 3 level, free, with license, and open source version .