official Blesta cPanel module log in error

mas.satriyo

On 8/23/2016 at 3:29 PM, Licensecart said:

Sounds like the hostname or something is incorrect unless cPanel has updated and changed how something works?

On 8/23/2016 at 4:00 PM, naja7host said:

It work for me .

On 8/23/2016 at 10:09 PM, Paul said:

If the user changes their password in cPanel then it won't work because Blesta doesn't have the right password. We need to use their new API for single sign on to improve this.

i don't know why the problem happens, but it's already solved itself and i did nothing

On 8/23/2016 at 11:06 PM, cyandark said:

Probably the user has changed the password in cPanel.

@Paul, @cyandark, blesta official cpanel module and cpanel extended module doesn't know the difference between 'Suspend' and 'Terminate'
I've just suspended a client's cpanel service but Blesta Terminate (delete) the service from my cPanel server
it's gone and he (client) got mad at me :(
lucky i have backup

23 minutes ago, mas.satriyo said:

blesta official cpanel module and cpanel extended module doesn't know the difference between 'Suspend' and 'Terminate'

I've just suspended a client's cpanel service but Blesta Terminate (delete) the service from my cPanel server
lucky i have backup

is not true , we are using cpanel module, and supend is suspending the account, not terminating . for cpanel extended i have not tested or used .

1 hour ago, naja7host said:

is not true , we are using cpanel module, and supend is suspending the account, not terminating . for cpanel extended i have not tested or used .

it's weird
because it's not only happens once, i try to create some dummy accounts and suspend them
all of them are terminated

i'm using whm 58 btw, 

4 hours ago, mas.satriyo said:

@Paul, @cyandark, blesta official cpanel module and cpanel extended module doesn't know the difference between 'Suspend' and 'Terminate'
lucky i have backup

I don't see any possible way a suspend action would result in a cancel request. The only thing I can think of is that you may have selected Cancel by mistake. If you think this is a bug, we would need steps to duplicate.

The content of your module logs may be helpful, but I suspect they will look like a normal cancellation request.

5 hours ago, mas.satriyo said:

lucky i have backup

cPanel Extended works fine. IDK why you have this problem.

5 hours ago, cyandark said:

i got this error while trying to add new server

Oh noes!

Undefined variable: ip on line 130 in /home/supermikrocom/my.hostmikro.com/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/api/cpanel_api.php

this error while trying to change package status

Undefined index: meta on line 978 in /home/supermikrocom/my.hostmikro.com/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php

11 hours ago, cyandark said:

got this problem with cpanel root user
works nice with reseller account

21 minutes ago, naja7host said:

You have error reporting set to -1 in blesta config . Change it to 0 . This errors will not shown .

thanks @naja7host, one of my staff enabled error reporting after moved to aws last saturday