Order of Information Tables in Client Area

Rocketz

In customizing Blesta's client area, my developer ran into a problem. We can't re-order the listing of tables that Blesta presents the customer. Basically, no matter what, the order that shows up is : 

Invoices

Services

Transactions

The problem is, I believe customers care more about their services than they do staring at invoices first, never mind transactions.  I get that this isn't true for every business, but that's what I've come across the most. 

In 4.0, can Blesta please allow us to re-order the tables it presents in the client dashboard, and even better, hide/add them as we need them and those of plugins too.

I can't find the task at the moment, but we have plans to allow more customization of the client area. The idea is to be able to order the widgets the way you want them to appear, or toggle them off, or have them appear on their own page instead of as a widget.

What you are asking to do now can be done, but it's a little more complex than editing the templates.