Rant - too many kids in the industry

Michael

Have I and a few others upset a little kid called @lonea if you have a problem with people on this forum why not do what a few others do and come out like a big man and get your head out of Matt's arse since I apparently believe Blesta is the shit, we say Blesta is better and securer and it's proven by Rack911 and others. But have fun with the kids on LET. Too much of a .... to come out here and say it.LET.png

1 hour ago, naja7host said:

as a professional i need to accept any claim or critics . from them i need to seek the positive energy to To move forward toward success .

this is the life my friend, you need to be adaptable to any situation . take your cup of coffee  and relax .

totally agree :) 

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Take the stuff you can work with from it, strip the other stuff out, and move forward. In business, not only do you need a thick skin, but you need to be smart enough to be able to take actual data / points from an opinion, even one that you don't agree with, and take it under consideration. 

Well like I always say, there is no bad advertising :) 
So nothing more than thanking the "KID" for advertising Blesta :D 
But who knows.. maybe this kid is the next GoDaddy player with XX.XXX.XXX domains ! :) 
Anyway he had something to say and he did it, no wondering why their "forum" is named "LOW" endtalk :) (like seriously?!?)

/cheers 

I just realized that's me in that quote, lol, I never even went back to read the reply (I guess I don't get email notifications from LET).

I don't really feel either way about it.  I do have to admit that progress on the domain module has been super slow, so he's got a point there...but I've seen plenty of response from Paul and gang to criticism as well, so that point isn't really that accurate (at least in my opinion).

Someone said already there is no bad advertising ,look it at that way.In fact even worst blesta reviews I sow are not so bad at all,if you look negative reviews from competitions you'll see real flaws,security related issues,stability issues.....for blesta it is mostly slow development,someone didnt find some module...at the end the best way to see how product is good is to look bad reviews