disable client service info expand table in service != active

Blesta Addons

Hello

i have constated that the core cpanel module is allocating username/password field before the service is activated . so any new order even if is not paid , the module is adding the username/password to the services fields , yes is not creating the service in the remote server but it give confusion for us , as the client can know the user/pass before the service is activated . is a small fix with making the code inside the use_module condition .

also about the client service info expanded table , the client can see the login/pass even if the service is suspended , is true that he can't login to the account, but it give some confusing about this . for me suspended service mean no option to the client , even see any info related to the service . this case is not related to just cpanel , but to other modules , for me the expandable service info should be available just for active service .

i want just to inform some users that this behavior is related to blesta core and not to some module i have coded . as it affect any module that return service info in the expandable table under services .