billing/automation

Frodi

Question

Hi

We are just starting to use blesta as our whm/cpanel automation solution, we have been testing whmcs for a while but went to blesta for more simple solution.

We are running a few whm servers and have been provisioning the accounts the old fashioned way and handle billing in another system,
so for start we want to use blesta as the automation solution only not the billing solution, (we need to develop 2 custom billing modules before we can start using the billing part)

i installed the offline payments plugin and when i create a new account in the client front end, the account does not get created until i mark the invoice as paid manually in the staff area.

so my question is:

Can i turn of billing all together and use blesta only for the automation and handling of accounts so the client portal wont show any invoices/transactions/balance
if not how can i make the offline payments plugin mark the invoices as paid automatically and handle the billing elsewhere,
and if not how can i set the services to be paid afterwards not before hand ?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

what you want can be done with blesta 100% . BUT

- mark offline payments invoices as paid automatically is not a trivial action ? as i can order 100 domains/host without pay any cent , use them for spam or anything else , and i will not pay them .

you want to hide invoices/transactions/balance from client , this is possible, the same way is a custom template , so you will not touch any code file , the advanced way change some core files .