Blesta Domain Registrar Module Developer

Jade @ ZADomains

Hi Guys

We are looking for the services of a developer to develop a registrar module to integrate between Blesta and ZA Domains.

We're looking for a developer that will support the module in the event of future releases, provide installation and troubleshooting documentation, and within the next two months update the module to connect to our new api. The current ZA Domains API has served its purpose but is being redeveloped to include additional services available via the control panel.

I anticipate that this project may result in further development work at a later stage so this is not a once off job.

Please PM me if you are interested, as we would like to support Blesta users and provide them with an automated module for registration of their Co.Za domains, Org.Za Domains, Web.Za Domains, Joburg Domains, Capetown Domains, Durban Domains and all other gtld's supported via our platform.

13 minutes ago, naja7host said:

Hello ...

if I'm not wrong CO.ZA use EPP server , if yes i have already a working module that i need just to update it to use that registrar .

ZACR do use EPP for management of their domains how ever our system handles the process depending on whether the client is a reseller or registrar, ie we have multiple registrars using one account, where as your module would hand a direct connect to the EPP system.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2016 at 5:56 AM, cyandark said:

Hi,

I guess that we can develop the module for you, If you are interested, please send me a test API details, for test my php SOAP client for check if works. :)

Hi there

Please send me a PM or email me on jade at zadomains.net or jade at za.domains and I can discuss further.

But for now you would need to create a free reseller account on our control panel to start testing - the url to the control panel is www.zadomains.net