Churn Reports

Rocketz

I'd like to be able to generate churn reports via Blesta. I know it's easy to do basic calculations with overview data, but I need to break it down further : 

Ability to see churn by: 

- product / service

- customer segment / group

- time period

- customer longevity 

- coupon / discount code used

- total churn by revenue amounts

- once the affiliate and referral system is in place, churn by the affiliate/referral

A nice to have would be to see churn based on the amount of support tickets a customer opened. 

I think i hit all the major ones I need. Not sure on everyone else's needs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, not without breaking any nda's. I'll try to draw one up with my amazing drawing skills. I'll be back in a few years :) 

But really, what I'm looking for is the data. Worst case scenario, Blesta can just export that data in a csv file or something and then we can graph it ourselves easily with some custom built excel templates. 

What would you need to know from me? The calculations? the type of data? I'm happy to help, just not sure what you're looking for

5 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

Hmmm, not without breaking any nda's. I'll try to draw one up with my amazing drawing skills. I'll be back in a few years :) 

But really, what I'm looking for is the data. Worst case scenario, Blesta can just export that data in a csv file or something and then we can graph it ourselves easily with some custom built excel templates. 

What would you need to know from me? The calculations? the type of data? I'm happy to help, just not sure what you're looking for

Type of data and how it is calculated would be a good start, and if you have any examples. We're planning to allow graphing of report data, so a graphical representation through the new D3 graphs isn't out of the question. Otherwise reports just contain CSV data. A sample CSV (just comma delimited) with fake data denoting columns, etc would be useful.