[Plugin] Clickdesk Chat Widget

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello Again

LAST UPDATE : 29-08-2016 , Version 1.0.0

IF YOU WANT TO THANK ME WITH A LITTE DONATION , you can do it with PAYPAL DONATION from here

is time for chat plugins , another chat system , is  Clickdesk Chat plugin .

The Clickdesk Chat plugin will add the widget to your blesta website in client side .

screenshoot :

clickdesk_admin.png

Client Side

clickdesk_widget.png

This Plugin is tested in our test server , no bugs at the moment .

the installtion steps is :

1 - download the file from Blesta Addons .
2 - upload the
clickdesk folder inside plugin directory .
3 - goto plugins , and install
Clickdesk Chat   .
4 - manage plugin, enter
Clickdesk  Agent ID .
5 - enjoy the free content

The Plugins / Modules take from us a lot of time , so any donation are welcome .

Any Suggestion/Bug Please report it here .

4 hours ago, Paul said:

Nice work! Never heard of these two you released plugins today for, seems like there are a lot of nice options for Live Chat lately. We started using tawk.to for blesta.com recently, it's completely free and seems to work pretty well.

i will see , then i make a plugin for it .

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Nice work! Never heard of these two you released plugins today for, seems like there are a lot of nice options for Live Chat lately. We started using tawk.to for blesta.com recently, it's completely free and seems to work pretty well.

Plugin Released , i have made a test for tawk plugin , it seem lovely, its free and have a free mobile APP . also some great statistique , the only obstacle it has poor JAVASCRIPT API . not all functions can be controlled from API like the languages and the widget customization .

now i will add 2 plugins for chat system to complete the Catalogue , ZOPIM and Chatra . Chtra is the best soft i have tested it, it has a great option abd a powerfull API javascript , thier blesta plugin is amazing .