[Plugin] tawk.to Chat Widget

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello Again

LAST UPDATE : 30-08-2016 , Version 1.0.0

IF YOU WANT TO THANK ME WITH A LITTE DONATION , you can do it with PAYPAL DONATION from here

is time for chat plugins , another chat system , is  tawk.to Chat plugin .

tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page. No catch. No spam. No wares. It's truly free and always will be.

The Tawk.to Chat plugin will add the widget to your blesta website in client side .

screenshoot :

admin side

tawk_admin.png

client side :

tawk_widget.png

This Plugin is tested in our test server , no bugs at the moment .

the installtion steps is :

1 - download the file from Blesta Addons .
2 - upload the tawk
folder inside plugin directory .
3 - goto plugins , and install Tawk.to
Chat   .
4 - manage plugin, enter Tawk Site
ID . (from admin dashboard , Property Settings  of your website page)
5 - enjoy the free content

The Plugins / Modules take from us a lot of time , so any donation are welcome .

Any Suggestion/Bug Please report it here .

10 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

Quick question : can't we just add the chat code automatically to the footer area or something in blesta? What does the widget do differently? 

that need from you a template modification, and if you are using the default template every upgrade you need to reinsert the code , the widget insert the whole code, you need just to enter the site id , and the plugin will do the rest for you without any file modification , and if you want to can disable , uninstall it without any file change !

why i haven't make a option to paste the will code ?

simply because some server's rules or mode security rules detect the code as injection of malicious code and block it . also is better to save in database on code than the whole JavaScript code .

Wooo cool slim chat service :P

Never heard about that service, very cool finding naja7host :)

For anyone that tink Blesta is not great comparing with WHMCS, just take a look on the FREE stuff that Blesta includes made by Blestars Devs for Blestars Useres :blesta: 

I have to catch you up naja7host on the free stuff :P eheh I have to develop more lol :lol:

Keep it up ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/20/2021 at 5:47 PM, Blesta Addons said:

it's in the basic subscription .

sorry to write you here, but... are the VIP subscription packages updated for 5.0.x ?

Many seems not, wrote you months ago about but no answer. Would be nice to have compatibility and version and date of new release on download page/package list, i've seen so many modules doesn't support 5.0.x yet (had to delete them to migrate to 5.0.x!)

Still no answer by ticket on your website.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:06 AM, vedova said:

sorry to write you here, but... are the VIP subscription packages updated for 5.0.x ?

Many seems not, wrote you months ago about but no answer. Would be nice to have compatibility and version and date of new release on download page/package list, i've seen so many modules doesn't support 5.0.x yet (had to delete them to migrate to 5.0.x!)

Still no answer by ticket on your website.

Hello Sir

firstly all the ticket in our website has a reply, unless today's ticket .

for your question, we are updating add-on by add-on, we have more than 40 add-ons + more than 50 custom add-ons for client that should be upgraded to v5. we are doing our best to update as soon as possible, we regret that we causing you a trouble in your add-ons, wish add-on are trivial for you, i will push it in our backlog to speed the update for it.

generally a lot of add-on still working in v4 and v5.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Blesta Addons said:

new release 1.2.0.

+ support blesta v5.

not compatible anymore with older versions of blesta. do not update if you still using blesta 3 or 4.

hello i need this plugin to make my tawk running can you help me to download it ?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Alahwany said:

Hello

i paid for VIP level and download it but didn't work

and i created a ticket but no response in support and sales department!!!

we have replied to your ticket, you are using a custom them and maybe you have missed to include the head include

<?php echo $this->Html->ifSet($head);?>

On 8/5/2021 at 11:51 PM, Blesta Addons said:

we have replied to your ticket, you are using a custom them and maybe you have missed to include the head include

<?php echo $this->Html->ifSet($head);?>

after change themes to default and you logged in on my admin panel to check it.

anyway your plugin didn't work but thank you very much for your effort to try to run it. and i hope in future your plugin running as well.