Merge Tickets

Blesta Addons

Question

17 answers to this question

the merge option is a quite confusing , all the merged ticket remain exist in closed status with content "This ticket has been merged into ticket #1625707." .

why not deleting the ticket when the merge is done ?!!! this action is not a merge , is move replies . merge = inject them togher in one ticket and remove any trace for the other tickets .

5 minutes ago, espservices said:

Can't find that option. Can you please tell me step my step or in what exact menu can I do that? Thanks

Here mate:Ā https://screencast.com/t/ODWdSgi3ecLH

If you don't see the box I have a CSS edit for it.

Open:Ā /plugins/support_manager/views/default/css/styles.css

Find:Ā #ticket_actions

change position from fixed to absolute

10 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

Here mate:Ā https://screencast.com/t/ODWdSgi3ecLH

If you don't see the box I have a CSS edit for it.

Open:Ā /plugins/support_manager/views/default/css/styles.css

Find:Ā #ticket_actions

Yep, I had to change the CSS as you said for the menu to show. Thanks!

Do you know if there is already a open bug on Blesta development for this?

21 hours ago, espservices said:

Yep, I had to change the CSS as you said for the menu to show. Thanks!

Do you know if there is already a open bug on Blesta development for this?

Ā 

21 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

I believe there's one butĀ Ā @PaulĀ can confirm.

In the video they don't belong to the same client. Is the issue primarily that you can't merge tickets that do not belong to a client into a client ticket? Essentially assign an unassigned ticket to a client?

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Ā 

In the video they don't belong to the same client. Is the issue primarily that you can't merge tickets that do not belong to a client into a client ticket? Essentially assign an unassigned ticket to a client?

yep that was a mistake ;) haha but it's the css hiding the box for him as-well as us.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Paul said:

Ā 

In my case, CSS change fixed the issue. And because I have just started to use Blesta a few days ago, I just have 1 test client. So in my case all tickets where from the same and only client.

Can you confirm the bug from your end in order for me not to have to manually change this on future updates? Thanks

3 minutes ago, espservices said:

In my case, CSS change fixed the issue. And because I have just started to use Blesta a few days ago, I just have 1 test client. So in my case all tickets where from the same and only client.

Can you confirm the bug from your end in order for me not to have to manually change this on future updates? Thanks

Sounds like a separate issue than the merge error. We have CORE-2598Ā already to address a display issue with the bulkĀ  updater dialog box in the bottom right. Some have reported it missing entirely, which I have not been able to duplicate. Does the CSS fix shown in the screenshots of this task resolve it for you? If not, what did you do specifically? What Blesta.Store recommended?

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Sounds like a separate issue than the merge error. We have CORE-2598Ā already to address a display issue with the bulkĀ  updater dialog box in the bottom right. Some have reported it missing entirely, which I have not been able to duplicate. Does the CSS fix shown in the screenshots of this task resolve it for you? If not, what did you do specifically? What Blesta.Store recommended?

In my case the dialog box was not showing at all. To fix it I jsut followed the Blesta.Store recommendation:

Open: /plugins/support_manager/views/default/css/styles.css

Find: #ticket_actions

After this fix was made, the dialog box shows properly and all is ok.