Enverido - Simpler Licensing

cogative

22 minutes ago, cogative said:

Our free plan (The "homebrew" plan) currently has a limit of 10 licences, are you suggesting lowering this to 3-5?

please don't lower the limit I think he means 3-5 products to license with the licensing(and also 3-5 license authorities with that as I am currently working on my licensing implementation with this to use the license auth CubeData not whatever was in there.)

16 minutes ago, timnboys said:

please don't lower the limit I think he means 3-5 products to license with the licensing(and also 3-5 license authorities with that as I am currently working on my licensing implementation with this to use the license auth CubeData not whatever was in there.)

There's no limit to the number of issuing authorities on any of our plans, and we have no plans to introduce one :)

Issuing authorities can issue licences for any product, by the way - they're there to make reporting a bit nicer, rather than a technical limitation (IE: there's no one-to-one relation between products and issuing authorities)

Hello all!

After a period of testing, the Enverido BETA is now over! If you've already registered an Enverido account, you still have access to the the $10/month unlimited subscription plan, even if you haven't subscribed yet. If you haven't registered then all is not lost! As a thanks to the Blesta community for your great feedback and participation in the BETA, here's a coupon code for 25% off for the first 3 months of an Enverido subscription: "THANKSBLESTA". This coupon will expire after Christmas day 2016!

We're also now looking for resellers to help get Enverido to as many customers as possible. We have a Blesta module ready to go that enables you to resell accounts through your existing Blesta installation. If you're interested in this, please drop me a PM!

To summarise, there's now...

• Fully functioning Web UI to view and manage licences and products
  • Fully functioning API to create/update/suspend/renew licences
  • Blesta module which supports all of the API's licence functions
  • PHP library which supports all of the API's functions
    • Includes helper classes to simplify licence verification and activation
  • API is fully documented
  • Documentation available for helper classes of the PHP library
    • PHP library code is documented with comments
  • Reseller option available for those who would like to resell Enverido
    • API endpoints are available to integrate this into any platform you currently use
    • Blesta module available
    • PHP library supports all reseller API endpoints
    • Documentation on reseller API endpoints is available

In the works...

• WHMCS module
  • More detailed reporting and analytics (how many times a licence has been activated, where the activations occurred, etc) 
  • Full online documentation for the PHP library
  • Self-hosted "Enterprise" edition
  • Other features suggested by the Blesta community!

Thanks again guys! :blesta:

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2016 at 6:05 AM, cogative said:

Hello all!

After a period of testing, the Enverido BETA is now over! If you've already registered an Enverido account, you still have access to the the $10/month unlimited subscription plan, even if you haven't subscribed yet. If you haven't registered then all is not lost! As a thanks to the Blesta community for your great feedback and participation in the BETA, here's a coupon code for 25% off for the first 3 months of an Enverido subscription: "THANKSBLESTA". This coupon will expire after Christmas day 2016!

We're also now looking for resellers to help get Enverido to as many customers as possible. We have a Blesta module ready to go that enables you to resell accounts through your existing Blesta installation. If you're interested in this, please drop me a PM!

To summarise, there's now...

• Fully functioning Web UI to view and manage licences and products
  • Fully functioning API to create/update/suspend/renew licences
  • Blesta module which supports all of the API's licence functions
  • PHP library which supports all of the API's functions
    • Includes helper classes to simplify licence verification and activation
  • API is fully documented
  • Documentation available for helper classes of the PHP library
    • PHP library code is documented with comments
  • Reseller option available for those who would like to resell Enverido
    • API endpoints are available to integrate this into any platform you currently use
    • Blesta module available
    • PHP library supports all reseller API endpoints
    • Documentation on reseller API endpoints is available

In the works...

• WHMCS module
  • More detailed reporting and analytics (how many times a licence has been activated, where the activations occurred, etc) 
  • Full online documentation for the PHP library
  • Self-hosted "Enterprise" edition
  • Other features suggested by the Blesta community!

Thanks again guys! :blesta:

you're site is dead, and got no response from your twitter either so not really sure if this is even a option anymore.

It isn't a option anymore seems to be dead since from jan 2017. which is okay because building my own licensing system off the blesta license manager plugin is better anyway.