Jump to content
  • 0

Replace the Blesta Logo with Company Logo On Client Area Pages?


Go to solution Solved by Blesta.Store,

Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
17 hours ago, linux4me said:

Ah! I didn't select a non-default theme, and was trying to find a way to use Blesta Blue theme and change the logo. Thanks.

There is an "Export" option, you can export the theme to a file, re-import it with a different name and then edit it to add your logo. We could probably make that more clear. :blesta: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
39 minutes ago, Paul said:

There is an "Export" option, you can export the theme to a file, re-import it with a different name and then edit it to add your logo. We could probably make that more clear. :blesta: 

The part about exporting a theme was clear, but I was thinking that if I were to export/re-import a theme, and you updated the parent theme down the line with some code changes that would affect it's functioning, I'd be using an out-of-date theme. I was thinking I could just use one of the custom themes you have and change the colors to match the Blesta theme to avoid that problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, linux4me said:

The part about exporting a theme was clear, but I was thinking that if I were to export/re-import a theme, and you updated the parent theme down the line with some code changes that would affect it's functioning, I'd be using an out-of-date theme. I was thinking I could just use one of the custom themes you have and change the colors to match the Blesta theme to avoid that problem.

Themes are different than templates, so you wouldn't be missing any content/code by using an exported theme. We do sometimes add options to themes, like we have done in the upcoming v4.0. v4 has a new theme called FOUR, for both the client and admin interfaces, but it won't overwrite any existing themes and all themes use the same templates, they mainly just specify colors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
22 minutes ago, Paul said:

Themes are different than templates, so you wouldn't be missing any content/code by using an exported theme. We do sometimes add options to themes, like we have done in the upcoming v4.0. v4 has a new theme called FOUR, for both the client and admin interfaces, but it won't overwrite any existing themes and all themes use the same templates, they mainly just specify colors.

Good to know, thanks. I really like the way you have things set up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...