Replace the Blesta Logo with Company Logo On Client Area Pages?

linux4me

Question

6 answers to this question

17 hours ago, linux4me said:

Ah! I didn't select a non-default theme, and was trying to find a way to use Blesta Blue theme and change the logo. Thanks.

There is an "Export" option, you can export the theme to a file, re-import it with a different name and then edit it to add your logo. We could probably make that more clear. :blesta: 

39 minutes ago, Paul said:

There is an "Export" option, you can export the theme to a file, re-import it with a different name and then edit it to add your logo. We could probably make that more clear. :blesta: 

The part about exporting a theme was clear, but I was thinking that if I were to export/re-import a theme, and you updated the parent theme down the line with some code changes that would affect it's functioning, I'd be using an out-of-date theme. I was thinking I could just use one of the custom themes you have and change the colors to match the Blesta theme to avoid that problem.

12 minutes ago, linux4me said:

The part about exporting a theme was clear, but I was thinking that if I were to export/re-import a theme, and you updated the parent theme down the line with some code changes that would affect it's functioning, I'd be using an out-of-date theme. I was thinking I could just use one of the custom themes you have and change the colors to match the Blesta theme to avoid that problem.

Themes are different than templates, so you wouldn't be missing any content/code by using an exported theme. We do sometimes add options to themes, like we have done in the upcoming v4.0. v4 has a new theme called FOUR, for both the client and admin interfaces, but it won't overwrite any existing themes and all themes use the same templates, they mainly just specify colors.

22 minutes ago, Paul said:

Themes are different than templates, so you wouldn't be missing any content/code by using an exported theme. We do sometimes add options to themes, like we have done in the upcoming v4.0. v4 has a new theme called FOUR, for both the client and admin interfaces, but it won't overwrite any existing themes and all themes use the same templates, they mainly just specify colors.

Good to know, thanks. I really like the way you have things set up.